Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer for our Lexington, MA office.
The Imprivata DevOps team works closely with both Development and Quality Engineering teams and is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the automation infrastructure hosted in the cloud and used by those teams. The Senior DevOps Engineer role is to provide cloud hosting, Infrastructure as code and configuration management expertise that enables Dev and QE teams to automatically create and tear down complex test environments hosted in the cloud. The Senior DevOps Engineer will work with Dev and QE teams on integrating QE automated tests into CI-CD pipelines that utilize these same test environments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading the design and creation of cloud infrastructure environments planning for scale and growth
- Creating/Maintaining CI-CD pipelines that include Infrastructure as code and Environment configuration stages as well as traditional build/deploy/test steps
- Working with development and quality teams to increase deployment and testing velocity
- Providing technical guidance to Dev and Quality teams on how to best integrate automated quality tests into CI-CD so as to decrease time spent on the testing while ensuring high levels of test coverage and delivering high quality applications
- Strong working experience of CI-CD and Cloud Governance.
- 5+ years of experience in cloud infrastructure design and deployments with a focus on Azure cloud
- Expert level knowledge and experience in implementing Infrastructure as code automation in the cloud using Azure ARM and or Terraform
- Expert knowledge of a configuration management tool such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in creating CI-CD pipelines in TFS, Azure DevOps or similar ALM tooling
- Expert Windows Server administration/troubleshooting capabilities
- Linux administration/troubleshooting capabilities
- Experience with Citrix and VMware virtualization technologies is desirable
- Knowledge of networking, database, application performance management, monitoring and alerting system, load balancing, and security systems
- Bachelors in Computer Science, MIS or a related technical area, or demonstrated technical and operational experience with SaaS Operations
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From