Senior DevOps Engineer
iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture, backed by 110 patents and over 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4000 organizations worldwide.The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way cybersecurity is delivered!
We are looking for a passionateDevOps Engineer with extensive Jenkins experience, who is ready to work on the cutting edge of Cyber Security Software solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to become a core member of a rapidly growing software development team. You will possess great build, automation, and programming skills, have a sound understanding of engineering best practices, and be driven to automate processes to improve the performance and accuracy of the engineering team.
- Develop automation and processes to enable teams to deploy, manage, configure, scale and monitor their applications in data centers and in cloud
- Design and implement innovations that improve software engineering velocity, infrastructure resiliency, security, and data availability
- Actively participate in high level team activities such as suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations
- Help solve business needs with technology by evaluating different technology options and vendor products
- Take ownership of end-to-end automation and build processes for the software development organization.
- Coordinate and perform major upgrades with zero downtime
- Management of Source Control (GIT) and Defect Management (Jira)
- Must have successfully built and managed Jenkins pipelines including integration with Git and other software tools
- Must have at least 7+years in a DevOps team and experience building test frameworks for large SaaS systems
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle including Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Solid understanding and experience working with high availability, high performance, multi-data center systems and hybrid cloud environments
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies and working closely within small teams
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues ranging from system resources to automation test failures
- Must be self-starter with innate curiosity and a willingness to close ambiguity
- Health, Vision, Dentalv- open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Free snacks
- Free catered lunch every Friday
- Free on-site gym membership
- Close to public transportation
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas