We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Senior Development Operations Engineer to join our team and play a leading role in the defining and designing healthcare specific talent management solutions.
Additional Selling Points:
Opportunity to Build: Due to our rapid growth and expansion, you will have the unique opportunity to develop processes, build structure, etc. as we continue to expand our organization.
Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with serial entrepreneurs that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
Growth Market: We provide a fast-growing software solutions to the hottest industry vertical – Healthcare - with very little direct competition.
Work/Life: I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
Reporting directly to our Lead Engineer, DevOps, this position will work out of our modern Woburn, MA Headquarters.
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Build, design, develop and operate automation and tooling to support our SDLC and common build\deployment release pattern
- Work collaboratively with Technical Operations, Development Engineering, QA and Platform teams to analyze and design infrastructure and solutions supporting 99.99% production application uptime
- Actively monitor and administer the applications and hosting environment to increase efficiency, improve reliability, and ensure the platform is secure, highly available, and scalable
- Triage and help provide technical solutions to environment related issues encountered by new and existing applications in the environment
- Support developers with architectural design, change requests, uptime, performance related issues, and access to environments.
- Application management for multiple technology platforms (LAMP, .NET, MSSQL, Ruby, etc.)
- Documentation of work regarding systems analysis, application monitoring, and common task reporting
- Author internal documentation, such as environment diagrams, installation/configuration documents and release notes
- Assist in establishing and implementing configuration management program and policies
- Troubleshoot and debug environment and infrastructure problems found in the production and non-production environments
- Development experience is key for this role. We’re not looking for someone who has written a few scripts. We need someone who loves to code, but also understands the system side as well
- Production experience in a public cloud environment, preferably AWS
- Experience and willingness to work with BOTH Windows and Linux is a must
- Database querying and administration experience
- Strong OOP experience
- Extensive experience working in a SaaS environment
- Experience with configuration management (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, DSC)
- Experience building software tools that meet production coding standards
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Strong background in networking, load balancing, and firewalls
- Solid background in systems engineering and operations
- Experience managing and working in Public Cloud/Hybrid Cloud
- Experience working in an API first and microservices architecture
- Docker, Kubernetes & other orchestration technologies in a hybrid-cloud environment
- Experience with CI/CD practices and pipelines (i.e. Git/BitBucket, TeamCity)
- A working understanding of SQL and PostgreSQL (other database technologies are a plus)
About HealthcareSource: HealthcareSource® is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,500 healthcare organizations, senior care providers, and staffing agencies, spanning over 6,000 locations, to ensure quality patient and client care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent. HealthcareSource and its award-winning healthcare talent management solutions have been recognized by industry analysts and trade groups.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.
More Jobs From