EF Tours helps students gain new perspectives and build skills for the future through experiential learning. As an accredited institution, we partner with educators across the world to create global education programs that blend classroom, digital, and experiential learning for students.
The Tours Engineering team @ EF Tours is the group of engineering and creative professionals empowering EF to send groups of students and educators on guided educational tours across the world. We power every step of our customers journey from showcasing our tour offerings, to creating personalized itineraries, and collecting their feedback after the tour.
What youll do
- Deeply understand the needs of every engineering team
- Enable engineering teams to minimize iteration time for new features
- Standardize secure, performant and maintainable technology and patterns
- Continuously automate and optimize cloud operations, balancing performance and cost
- Empower teams to use technology patterns that enable data driven analytics applications
- Work with teams and leadership to facilitate informed and pragmatic technology decisions
- Define, document and evangelize best practices and recommended technologies
- Foster collaboration between platform, data engineering, operations, and application teams
Who you are
- An AWS subject matter expert who can provide application, data and operations teams with valuable insight on how to take advantage of cloud platforms
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code frameworks (e.g. Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Proficient at DevOps practices, with successful implementations of this philosophy
- Success with managing security compliance across all aspects of cloud native infrastructure, data, and applications
- Well-versed in best practices for containerized and cloud native applications
- A robust curiosity and desire to experiment with emerging technologies
Lets talk about the Perks
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- The opportunity to travel internationally
- Discounts on travel
- Three weeks paid vacation for your first year and then four weeks after your first year
- Free language classes, taught in-house
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, So Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zrich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.