Casa Systems, Inc., is a leading provider of next-generation ultra-broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that delivers voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our collaborative team based at our corporate headquarters in Andover, MA, USA which is located about 30 minutes north of Boston.
The Senior DevOps Engineer will impact the organization by focusing on CI/CD solutions for our suite of 5G Core microservices, providing and maintaining the tools required for fast and reliable pipelines to achieve agile development practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and document CI/CD tooling for use by Engineering as well as customer deployment models.
- Develop automated testing infrastructure and SDK tools.
- Work closely with IT to maintain necessary infrastructure for CI/CD and automated testing workloads.
- Undergraduate degree computer science, electrical engineering or related technical.
- 7+ to 10 years of related software development experience.
- 3 years of experience programming in C/C++, Python and Golang.
- 3+ years of experience with GitLab, Jenkins, TravisCI, Circle Ci, GitLab, BitBucket, Bamboo (1 or 2 of these).
- 3+ years of experience with containerized application deployment using Docker required; Kubernetes is a nice to have.
- Experience with Makefiles or CMake or Meson or Bazel.
- Deep understanding of cloud-native architecture.
- Strong understanding of microservices design patterns and cross-cutting concerns.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies, as required.
- Able to work in a team oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Creative and self-motivated.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Professional demeanor.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
More Jobs From