At Quick Base, we are empowering the problem solvers of the world to create solutions for themselves and their companies using an industry leading no-code platform.
Our customers are passionate about streamlining their scattered information and processes. We are passionate about providing our customers a simple, powerful platform to create applications that are just right for them.
We are a small team with a big mission. We are enabling all the non-programmers out there to be able to build applications that work for them. This team focuses on simple, easy to use cloud-based builder that enables people to create powerful applications.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be working with Agile teams, Product Managers, and Experience Designers to transform the ways applications are built, deployed, and monitored on cloud platforms like AWS or GC.
You at Quick Base:
- You have several years of experience developing CI / CD pipelines for building and deploying cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred)
- Analyze current technology used within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Automate our operational processes as needed and in compliance with our security and certification requirements
- Work with Agile teams to design microservices hosted via Docker containers (on ECS) or Serverless (AWS Lambda)
- You get excited by creating automated cloud monitoring, alerting, and recovery tools
- You are a lifelong learner, stay current with industry trends, and discover new ways for our business to improve
- You are customer obsessed and derive job satisfaction from increasing productivity of your fellow developers and agile teams
- You enjoy coaching and mentoring fellow DevOps engineers
- Work with a passionate, collaborative team
- Company-wide hackathons
- Generous 401(k) match
- Work flexibility
More Jobs From