Numerated is a fast-growing, quick-moving startup in the financial technology industry, helping to upend outdated business processes in the banking sector. We are in the middle of scaling our company to meet customer demand, and facing a number of interesting technical challenges related to that. If youre looking to make a big impact in your company, and to influence your team, Numerated may be right for you!
Were looking for a friendly, communicative mid-level software engineer with solid Python and backend engineering skills, with a deep understanding of what it takes to build ambitious and innovative professional software from both from a code quality and architectural design perspective.
- Work in our modern, developer-driven tech stack: Python / Postgres / Django / Angular
- Independently develop engineering solutions to product requirements and specifications
- Integrate next-generation software with legacy banking and finance systems
- Collaborate with team members to create and extend architectures which will support major new product features
- Innovate reusable software components to power efficient product extension
- Review team members code and recommend improvements
- Continue to grow your skill set and tool kit through team knowledge exchange
- 3+ years developing major software components in Python
- Proven ability to independently conceive and develop innovative architectures through to completion
- Work as part of a development team delivering complex, modular products
- Understanding of web application architectures and frameworks, especially MVC
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- SaaS B2B product domain experience a plus
- Computer Science or equivalent degree (BS or MS) desired but not required