Office Tour Photos
Who We Are:
Wayfair is home to one of the retail industrys largest in-house creative agencies. The Creative Group is a world-class team, comprised of many disciplines designers, copywriters, stylists, editors, cinematographers, directors, producers, and more. Our work fuels all forms of on-site and off-site marketing and communication with our consumers, from TV to online video to social, email, direct mail, and more. Birch Lane, one of Wayfairs Specialty Retail Brands, is seeking a Graphic Designer to help take our rapidly evolving brand to the next level.
What Youll Do:
- In collaboration with the ACD and creative team, concept and execute a variety of assets across marketing channels and brand touch points, such as digital, web, catalog, direct mail, editorial site & email content, and beyond.
- Champion our standards and guidelines to drive our look and feel. We are on a mission to evolve our brand and raise awareness/affinity. Our design execution is one important part of the puzzle to get us there, and that will be your challenge.
- Use Wayfairs wealth of performance metrics and other data (especially performance insights) to guide smarter creative decisions.
- Live in lockstep with your cross-functional partners. You along with your fellow creatives are responsible for maintaining seamless communication, understanding and influencing their priorities and goals, and effectively producing creative that supports (and furthers) those objectives.
- Engage in thoughtful, strategic- and brand-based critiques with creative peers and cross-functional partners, both responding positively to and offering constructive feedback.
- Do all of the above in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are daily and the volume of work is high. The pace should thrill you, not derail you.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience designing for a retail audience (either in-house or at an agency) or even for a shelter publication (digital or print) with an understanding of marketing principles. Ideally, youve worked with catalog or magazine layouts.
- An affinity for elevated typography and an aesthetic appropriate to a luxury brand
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Sketch is a plus.
- Deeply obsessed with home furnishings, interior design, and style, with a sincere interest in the retail industry.
- Endlessly curious about the customer their passions, needs, and pain points.
- An expert collaborator and someone who works well with other writers and designers.
- Strong ability to articulate your ideas and opinions, with proof points to ground them.
- Known for your meticulous attention to detail, ability to multitask, and self-advocate as needed.
- An enthusiastic and flexible work ethic with a sense of humor(!)
Resume & Portfolio
To be considered you must have an online portfolio. Your work should demonstrate a strong eye for design, a respect for brand standardsboth following and creating them.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From