For owners and operators of commercial real estate, HqO is an end-to-end tenant experience (TeX) operating system and data and analytics platform that strengthens relationships with current and prospective tenants. We unlock business value for owners while bringing property management, marketing, and leasing teams closer to their customers. For building occupants, HqO is an award-winning tenant app connecting employees to the communities in and around their building and empowering them with tools to control their workday. Join our story and help empower our customers to build a stronger community in offices worldwide.
Our core values of Lets Go (Learning, Excellence, Truth, Speed, Goodness, Ownership) define our culture and push us to be our best. Were excited to grow our team and learn from people that want to make a difference. If you love what you do and youre interested in being part of our journey, we want to hear from you.
Build a brand and fuel HqOs growth through compelling, data-driven marketing campaigns
As a Senior Designer, you will conceptualize and produce a broad range of visible, marketing deliverables in a fast-paced environment. There are a lot of high-profile, large-scale projects starting soon. The ideal candidate has big ideas and is great at communicating them. Project prioritization, creative problem solving, and the ability to work independently are critical. Coding isnt required, but a basic knowledge of CSS/HTML is preferred. This is an amazing opportunity to help build up a brand and design some seriously cool stuff.
- Conceptualize and produce design projects, focused primarily on digital
- Website and microsite design
- Produce/edit video and podcast content
- Ensure consistent quality across all projects and deliverables
- Work collaboratively with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Manage external design resources
- 4+ years of experience with campaign-driven and brand-focused organizations.
- 2+ years of experience editing videos. Knowledge of AE is a bonus.
- Strong online portfolio with an emphasis on web and digital design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various fonts, colors, and layouts
- Attention to visual details, flow, and aesthetics.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
- Willing to come into the office 3+ days a week. We are an office-first culture and value in-person face-to-face time in a safe, distanced manner.