We are looking for a Senior Designer to join our UX team within our Clinicals division. Your job will be work closely with a multi-disciplinary R&D team to define, design and test product and digital service features with the goal of improving the ability for physicians and their staff to do their jobs well. But enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are a talented, innovative, curious, and strategic designer, motivated to make a difference in healthcare. You want to help us break through all the red tape and transform everyone’s experience with a visit to the doctor, a trip to the emergency room, or a lifetime with a chronic illness.
The Team: Our UX team uses rapid prototyping to communicate hypotheses quickly and have accelerated processes for gaining confidence of users, product teams and engineering. The ideal designer on this team will be motivated, enthusiastic, curious and comfortable presenting ideas at every stage of their design process and to all levels.
- Build a deep understanding of healthcare workflows by planning and executing research, synthesizing findings and bringing insights to life.
- Rapidly create low-to high-fidelity prototypes to communicate concepts and ideas to users, product teams and engineering
- Empower, energize and support teams to execute and drive meaningful results against business priorities and user needs
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Design, Interaction Design, Computer Science, Business or related disciplines
- 3 - 5 years of experience in product design
- Proficient in UX design tools and processes
- Experience facilitating, summarizing and acting on takeaways from design research
- Understand how to work within an agile development process for the design, development, and delivery of software
- Our Mission: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee café and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: If you crave transparency, innovation and the ability to make an impact, you’ve come to the right place. Being an athenista is all about taking initiative, questioning the norm, making things radically simple and celebrating diversity. Our 5,100+ employees work hard towards a cause that impacts every one of us, healthcare, and we take the time to celebrate company accomplishments and our people.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), tuition reimbursement, collaborative work spaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few