The team at ObserveIT is growing! We are looking for a Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in our Boston office. This is a key role that will play a vital part to our company success as we continue to grow globally. This is a great opportunity for you to get into a venture backed and fast paced, high growth company. We are looking for someone who is willing and always ready to roll their sleeves up, dive in head first and make a major impact. If youre passionate about the security industry and wanting to make a difference in the world, this could be the job for you!
- Gain a ton of experience reporting directly into the CMO
- Create, develop and execute high-impact, multi-channel B2B marketing strategies to exceed company goals for marketing leads, opportunity conversions, pipeline and revenue
- Get creative and Partner with Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, Channel and Sales to create and scale a demand gen strategy
- Own content marketing and develop a deep understanding of key audiences
- Manage drip and nurture campaigns, assets and workflows to grow pipeline
- Develop quarterly plans to manage budget based on ROI, cost per lead, first meeting metrics, etc.
- Experience in B2B demand generation marketing; including lead acquisition and full lifecycle marketing campaigns
- A proven track record of executing demand generation programs that drive growth
- A data-driven approach to customize marketing assets and enhance campaigns, website and landing page conversion paths
- Expertise in marketing automation and CRM tools, preferably Marketo and Salesforce
- The ability to thrive in a fun, collaborative, and cross-cultural environment
- Customer Centric
- Always willing to learn
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From