At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability, and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual - we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
ZoomInfo is seeking a Demand Generation Manager to join our team of marketing professionals. With a focus on filling and accelerating our new business funnel from our International market, you will build, maintain, and optimize campaigns across a variety of channels including email, direct mail, advertising, and other paid media. The ideal candidate can connect data-driven creative strategy with project management and execution efficiency to find the buyers and effectively promote our brand, value proposition, and products.
In addition to scaling and optimizing existing programs, we want an innovative marketing mind that has a knack for finding fresh channels and testing new b2b acquisition strategies globally. Overall, someone with a passion for delivering exceptional business outcomes. Specifically, this ideal candidate has experience driving measurable demand within the EMEA and APAC regions.
If that sounds like you, lets talk.
As a Demand Generation Manager (Global) at ZoomInfo powered by DiscoverOrg, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of new logo acquisition campaigns; Identify new opportunities to create prospect awareness and engagement within our addressable market
- Develop strategic, timely campaigns to support quarterly themes, leverage industry trends and solve our prospects problems
- Manage vendor relationships, onboarding, administrative tasks, day-to-day communications, and traffic
- Establish and track a continuous series of experiments for campaign optimization per channel and segment
- Work closely with the demand generation team on mapping and maintain marketing database segmentation to personas.
- Work with our marketing and sales teams to monitor campaign funnel metrics, share insights, and feedback.
- Collaborate with our design and content teams on asset spec and deliverables timing
- Support the optimization of our behavioral lead scoring model
- Develop end-to-end Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and update as needed.
- 3-5 years experience supporting demand generation strategies and campaigns within B2B (SaaS-based companies preferred) internationally - specifically in the EMEA and APAC regions
- Experience developing engaging and response-producing multichannel acquisition programs to drive prospects through the funnel.
- Competent user of marketing automation software (Eloqua preferred).
- Competent user of CRM software (Salesforce.com preferred).
- Experience using digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience with PPC and paid social channels such as Linkedin, review sites and Display platforms
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Google Suite
- Solid understanding of sales and marketing personas, use cases and B2B industry as a whole
- Outstanding written, communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience marketing for B2B technology products or services preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously skills with keen attention to details
- Metrics focused and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment
- Must be high energy, passionate and have a positive can-do attitude
- Bachelor's Degree with a Marketing or Business focus preferred
More Jobs From