The Senior Demand Generation Manager role is a dynamic mix of global campaign strategy and execution with a clear focus on achieving our lead acquisition and revenue goals. This is an opportunity for you to build and own integrated campaigns that amplify our message, build brand awareness, and accelerate leads through the pipeline.
What you'll do as a Senior Demand Generation Manager:
- Conceptualize, plan, execute, and optimize integrated marketing campaigns that showcase the Recorded Future brand and drive measurable results
- Take a strategic approach to project management, working cross-functionally with a team of matrixed marketing resources (e.g., product, content, digital, design, operations, field, partner) to execute all aspects of each campaign
- Build campaign audiences through externally focused lead generation efforts (SEO, PPC, third-party programs) and Recorded Futures owned channels, and align campaigns to deliver the right message to each segmented audience
- Work closely with the global sales team for campaign rollout and message adoption
- Experiment with new creative concepts with an eye for testing and optimization
- Measure, report, and continuously improve campaign playbooks to drive better outcomes
What you'll bring:
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years of B2B SaaS marketing experience
- Expertise in global, multi-channel, integrated campaigns
- Ability to collaborate across a global marketing and sales organization
- Experience with database segmentation, lead nurturing, and message testing
- Strong familiarity with account-based marketing (ABM)
- Experience with SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media marketing, and third-party programs
- Understanding of HubSpot, Demandbase, Google Analytics, and Salesforce
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Our goal is to create an environment which attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of backgrounds and lifestyles where they can feel included and respected for who they are and what they bring to Recorded Future.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From