HqO is a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry by better connecting landlords to their building tenants. We help landlords enable tenant experiences that surprise and delight through software, provide them with data to drive decisions, and ultimately increase the value of their assets. At HqO, each and every person plays an important role in shaping the future of our company and the industry itself. Join us as we empower the real estate companies to provide incredible experiences and build a stronger community for their tenants.
Were excited to grow our team and have lots of opportunities for career development, so if youre passionate about what you do and want to work in a fun and growing industry, join us!
About the Role
HqO has momentum and is looking to add the right talent to our strong, skilled team. Were a smart, mobile, early stage company with an entrepreneurial culture and you can have a direct impact on the future of our business, starting now.
We engineer products for both consumers and enterprises that are equally critical to our value proposition. In addition, we are evolving our technology into a true global platform for integrating thousands of service providers to address the needs of this emerging space. It takes superior execution and problem-solving skills to make this work. This is where you come in.
As the successful candidate for this position, you will play a key role in powering the execution on Product roadmaps while scaling our processes to power our platform evolution and driving excellence within the Engineering organization. Reporting to the Director of Delivery Management, you will work closely with the Engineering & Product leadership to deliver projects on time while ensuring cross-team transparency, communication, and effectiveness. You need to be a strategic, yet resilient self-starter who has a passion for engaging with people and ensuring plans are understood by the entirety of the team.
- Develop, maintain, and update integrated project delivery plans within your Tribe and ensure alignment of these plans across functions and with team leadership. This includes definition of goals, tasks, expected resources needed, and schedules for a project portfolio spanning internationally distributed engineering teams.
- Develop strong internal relationships with Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to empower coordination for initial estimates and risk analysis, monitoring, and reporting on deliverables. This includes an emphasis on maintaining a very close relationship with Account Management to be in lockstep execution for key customers that youre assigned to externally as well.
- Maintain positive, professional relationships with key customers while working closely with the Customer Success team to set and manage customer expectations around near and mid term product roadmaps, align with Customer need, and advocate internally for their position
- Identify challenges and propose solutions for current and future processes to drive our business forward and operate at scale.
- Assist nearshore/offshore leads in setting up teams and ensuring smooth kickoffs for new engagements within your Tribe.
- Maintain knowledge of current status, milestones, and key data for assigned programs and serve as a conduit for information and updates on key issues and progress to Product, Delivery Management & Engineering leadership.
- Consult with Delivery Management & Engineering leadership on SDLC inefficiencies and drive SDLC improvements.
- Add to the spirit and culture that keeps our people happy, our team awesome, and HqO a great place to work.
- You have 6+ years of experience implementing and managing complex enterprise software projects. You are fully versed in Agile/Scrum development processes and principles. You also have significant experience delivering multiple projects simultaneously and a positive Lets Go Personality.
- You are a master of collaboration tools such as Slack, JIRA, and G-Suite or similar. Beyond those staples, the more experience with tools related to the process of defining, building, delivering, and managing great software the better since you will play an important role in the continuous tuning of our processes.
- You are comfortable asking why and pushing your colleagues (and yourself!) to continuously improve. You understand how to have difficult conversations that facilitate team growth.
- You have equal passions for execution excellence and seeing your work have an impact. The team youll be joining feels the same way and is never content until the results are in. We strive to simplify and streamline, but the needs of our customers are complex by nature. You bring a demonstrated ability to manage through complexity without being overwhelmed. We move fast and win as a team. This is your comfort zone as well.
- Excellent written and oral communications are a must as is meticulous attention to detail. Most job descriptions say this, but these are crucial to success in this role. While content is king, you understand that presentation matters as it reflects not only on you, but on the integrity and professionalism of our team as a whole. You also understand the importance of building relationships within and beyond your team.
- You aspire to great things and are willing to work to get there.
- Full Time Employee
- Comp: Base + Bonus + Equity
- Travel required 30-40% of the time
More Jobs From