We are looking for a Senior Decision Management Associate to join our Product Management team within our Collector division. Your job will be to lead the decision modeling work for our Rules 2.0 system which we consider as the brain of our revenue cycle management product. But enough about us; lets talk about you.
You are an analytical, hands-on person capable of digesting new information and converting it into high quality decision models. You will be able to make the right decisions in a fast-moving environment. You will be as comfortable in reading the rule 1.0 logic and converting into Decision tables as with defending design decisions with our business users and unblocking developers implement these decisions in Rules 2.0.
The Team: Our Product Management team is transforming the current knowledge base of our RCM rules into a modern business user centric rule management system with enterprise grade performance and availability.
- Assist the team in developing visual diagrams that describe the relationships between data inputs and sub-decisions, as well as the logic within decisions
- Assist the development team in updating the models and decisions with changing payer requirements to ensure client gets paid quickly
- Assist the modeling team in reviewing the models and decisions to ensure that it adheres to the modeling convention
- Assist the development team in reviewing the implemented models in ODM to ensure models/Decisions and implemented models are in sync
- Assist the development team in creating scenarios to test the business outcomes of models ahead of development
- Participate in regular meetings to reconcile and refactor models based on development questions and concerns
- Review the implemented models and provide Sign-off to release the models to Production
- Review the regression outcome to ensure the Business Outcomes remain the same
- Assist the team in identifying and fixing issues if there are any Business Outcome differences with the delivered models
- Liaise with the Business Team to get sign-off for Known differences and modernization of the migrated models
- Bachelors Degree required, in Computer Science, Business, or Product Design preferred
- 4+ years of professional experience or 2+ years of experience with MBA preferred
- Qualitative modeling experience preferred, or strong skills in visual diagraming
- Working within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.