Senior Data Warehouse Analyst
The Experiences and Rentals' Team seeking a Senior Data Warehouse Analyst, who will have the curiosity and drive to move forward data and business intelligence projects of both strategic and tactical importance within a large, fast moving and data driven organization. This role will work with a wide variety of stakeholders to ensure that the data used to drive business decisions is accurate, timely and accessible.
What Youll Do
- Drive strategic projects to create opportunity for data driven decision making. For example, identifying areas where existing data may be insufficient then researching and crafting a plan for improvement.
- Manage tactical improvements to a complex data infrastructure. For example, overseeing a project to centralize and standardize similar data coming from different sources.
- Forensic data investigationinvestigating and diagnosing often complex data interaction issues.
- Effectively and easily communicate business requirements to technical stakeholders and technical requirements to business stakeholders.
- Work with people in a variety of functions across the business to satisfy their data and reporting needsanalytics, product, engineering, sales, finance, business development and marking.
What We Seek
- 5+ years in an analytical or business intelligence role
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a technical or business related field
- Expert SQL and data skillsboth querying as well as data modeling with large, complex datasets
- Knowledge of basic application development and programming practices a plus
- Knowledge of ecommerce and web analytics a plus
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and a desire to work independently to proactively solve a variety of problems in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels and across multiple functions