At ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is looking for a passionate and innovative Data Scientist with a strong background in defining and implementing data mining, statistical, and machine learning solutions to business and product related challenges. ZoomInfo has a massive database of curated contact information, making it an ideal use case for innovation and adding immense value. If you're passionate about working with large data sets, researching and developing innovative products, all while having a big impact this role could be a great fit.
- Work independently and collaborate with others on the Data Science team to solve a wide variety of challenging business and product needs with innovative data science techniques
- Analyze and gain an understanding of the available data sources and their potential to address needs
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering and DevOps teams to build and deliver high quality, oftentimes deployed solutions
- Collaborate with data collection teams to specify criteria for the creation of training and testing datasets
- Masters or Ph.D. degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Computational Linguistics, Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years experience developing supervised and unsupervised statistical/machine learning models utilizing both regression and classification techniques such as GLM, CART, Random Forest, GBM, XGBoost, Naive Bayes, SVMs, ANN, CNN, etc.
- Fluent in Python (most preferred), R or similar scripting language
- Experience building models deployed in a production system
- Experience with text data and associated best practices for feature engineering/embedding as well as common NLP resources such as: ELMo, GloVe, spaCy, Apache OpenNLP, Stanford CoreNLP, NLTK, WordNet, etc.
- Fluency in Java or other object-oriented programming languages
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing algorithms and their tradeoffs to both experts and non-experts
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly in both verbal and written form
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From