We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We use technology to create great experiences for sports fans.
Since our founding in 2012, DraftKings has been defining what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. To help us achieve our goals, we are growing our dynamic team. Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving? Are you able to use creativity to help solve problems that dont have clear solutions? If so, then we think you will love working with us.
Implement the cutting-edge solutions that scale our business.
Our team comprises of algorithm experts and data science technologists, coming together to develop innovative data products that solve analytically challenging problems at DraftKings. In this role, you will be a creative thinker, utilizing data, machine learning, and software development skills to craft high-impact solutions that grow the business. Sound good to you? Join us!
What youll do as a Senior Data Science Engineer:
- Work within complex systems to lead the development of advanced algorithms, leveraging machine learning and quantitative techniques to produce models and systems that solve important business problems.
- Take ownership of engineering design, development, deployment, and operations of data science technical infrastructure.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders across the company to plan and execute valuable data science projects.
- Guide design sessions and ensure your team delivers high-quality work that aligns with DraftKings engineering strategy.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have experience as a core contributor on a data science team where you were responsible for all aspects of data science technical projects, including development and deployment, and then monitoring of how those applications perform in production.
- Expertise in a programming language like Python, Java, C#, or C++.
- Deep understanding of quantitative methods, notably writing code to navigate machine learning and data analysis.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-experts.
- An intuitive sense of how quantitative work aligns with business priorities.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.