Recorded Future is a guardian of the internet. We defend against cyber attacks by analyzing the open web, deep web, and dark web. Our harvesting pipeline reads over 700,000 web sources, and our real-time multilingual natural language processing technology takes that content from raw text to alerts and visualizations in minutes.
The Data Science team takes ownership of this unique dataset. Were looking to implement the next level of predictive modeling in our data to further empower our clients to take proactive action against potential threats. Were looking for smart and ambitious people with a strong technical fluency in machine learning, a quantitative mindset towards messy human problems, and creativity of vision to help us take this on. The Senior Data Scientist will contribute production code alongside the rest of the team, and in addition will help set the direction of new initiatives, drive key projects to successful delivery, and mentor more junior team members. You will join a team of motivated people working on a tough problem, and help us shine a light into the dark corners of the internet.
- Technical education: BA, BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or a related discipline, with a strong academic record.
- Machine learning: Minimum 3 years of experience with a variety of machine learning techniques in a production environment. Were looking for flexibility, so any variety is of interest, but were particularly excited about word2vec embeddings and time-based deep learning models.
- Mindset: You love finding meaning in massive quantities of text data connected to real human problems and you know how to write the code that makes that happen.
- Programming: Solid Python programming and comfort with developing production code.
- Excellent communication: Your clarity of thought is always apparent in your crisp and articulate emails, Slack chats, phone calls, and in-person conversations.
- Bonus if you have experience or interest in the area of cybersecurity.
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If youre looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, then we have a lot in common! You'll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, the best coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
Don't forget to check out our podcast!Join the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners from the CyberWire to learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence. All episodes are free and available on iTunes, GooglePlay, and Stitcher.
More Jobs From