Senior Data Analyst
Examity, the fastest-growing Edtech company in North America, is looking for a Senior Data Analyst who will lead an effort to use data as a strategic driver. This position requires a detail-oriented self-starter who will play a pivotal role with some of our most important accounts.
Does this sound like you?
- Work directly with company leaders to identify analytical requirements
- Analyze each phase of the test-taker experience and determine opportunities for enhancements
- Perform data extraction, manipulation, cleaning, analysis, and QA of large datasets
- Evaluate the results of the data extraction and transform these results into insights and recommendations
- Champion and educate the business on how to extract value from data
- 4-year bachelor’s degree required in either mathematics, computer science, statistics or economics
- 5+ years of equivalent experience in data analysis, preferably with complex operations analysis
- Advanced Excel experience or familiarity with other analytical tools is a must
- Ability to analyze various data sets to reach conclusions and find connections
- Familiar in managing large data sets, identifying discrepancies, and making appropriate adjustments
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Interpret results using various techniques
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Adaptable to change and shifting priorities
- Independent worker and self-starter
Examity offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and 401k. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast paced and high energy. Examity’s new urban office location provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, one “work from home” day per week, and frequent group outings to sporting events and summer concerts.