Senior Customer Transition Manager
Everbridge seeks an experienced, customer-focused Senior Customer Transition Manager to own the swift transition of acquired/merged customers over to the Everbridge platform. This hybrid role requires a high degree of sales acumen, coupled with unparalleled client support discipline. The Senior Customer Transition Manager will focus on converting customers to our product platform, which requires a proven track record of driving new, incremental sales opportunities.
The Senior Customer Transition Manager will develop strategic relationships at multiple levels within customer accounts. S/he will gain and maintain a keen understanding of customers’ current solutions, use cases, and business requirements to ensure alignment with the Everbridge suite.
The position’s goals include retaining acquired customers to enable expansion of Everbridge’s product suite within recently assimilated organizations, resulting in 100% customer conversion and significant revenue expansion. The Senior Customer Transition Manager will proactively engage the customer primarily over the phone with in-person visits for larger accounts. Based in Burlington, MA, this is a sales-driven opportunity with aggressive growth targets.
About the Team
- Picture yourself working out of our world class Burlington, MA office as a member of a high-performing, collaborative sales and account management team. This position offers the right candidate an opportunity for future advancement, as it requires collaboration across the organization (Sales, Customer Support, Finance, and Marketing) to help with customer retention/migration and growth.
- The group works within an open, collaborative environment; team players welcome!
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here .
- Meet the Everbridge team here.
- Proactively engage acquired customer relationships to position, sell, and convert to the Everbridge product suite.
- Effectively manage pipeline of existing customer opportunities and prioritize engagement to secure customer commitment to migrate onto Everbridge products.
- Cultivate and maintain acquired customer relationships by assessing customer needs, understanding business requirements, and mapping appropriate Everbridge solutions.
- Position existing (acquired) company product capabilities and align with Everbridge product capabilities to position additional solution value.
- Work collaboratively with an Everbridge Sales Engineer to demo products and prepare proposals/quotes.
- Team with the Everbridge AE or AM to work with customers on opportunities to expand use cases and growth sales within account.
- Secure appropriate customer ordering agreements and then work with Everbridge implementation team to deploy solutions.
- Act as an escalation point for the Technical Support team to assist in the resolution of customer-related issues.
- Share best practices and help maximize value of our products and services to the customer.
- Maintain subject matter expertise in Everbridge products.
- Consistently and effectively use CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Consistently meet or exceed sales objectives and monthly key performance indicators.
- BS or BA in a relevant field
- Minimum of 5-7 years of dedicated, successful sales, account management, channel manager or relevant experience
- A verifiable history of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Demonstrable skills promoting and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Strong process and organizational skills
- Superior work ethic and the ability to work independently or as a team
- Strong presentation, communications, organizational, and planning skills
- Solid technical acumen
- Independently motivated, with a fierce capacity to thrive in a high-paced, results-oriented culture
- Former direct sales professionals with an equally strong AM or CM background preferred
- Experience with ASP / SaaS products or services, telecommunication services, business continuity planning, disaster recovery, emergency management, incident communications, security, or related products highly desirable
- Experience with salesforce.com a plus
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations across the world, our team of 750+ dedicated employees support more than 4,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks, or severe weather conditions—as well as during critical business like IT outages or cyber-attacks—customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate employees and first responders, automate a pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on those response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 7 of the top 10 U.S. technology and telecom companies
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 7 of the 10 largest U.S. healthcare systems
- 6 of the 10 largest U.S. retailers
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, apply to be a part of our award-winning team.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.