LeanIX is searching for a rock-solid Sr. Customer Support Specialist who is a master of the Customer Support domain. Based on broad and, in relevant areas, deep technical knowledge, this person is able to solve all kinds of support requests. Our Sr. Customer Support Specialist will serve as a mentor and give guidance to less senior colleagues and new hires. The ideal candidate is able to identify problem patterns and removes them systematically, as well as drive automation and scalability in Customer Support.
- Solve the most complex customer support requests
- Be a technical expert of the LeanIX platform and its ecosystem
- Be a key player in knowledge sharing and knowledge building within the Support team
- Work as a mentor and support the evaluation of prospective new employee
- Work cross-functionally with the Customer Success Management, Engineering teams and Developers in order to solve complex customer cases
- Provide excellent documentation (e.g. steps to reproduce) for support tickets when the request is forwarded to other teams
- Take on leadership of developing team OKRs
- Handle support requests from a variety of different channels (zendesk, Intercom, Online Community, Calls)
- Contribute to improving the LeanIX Support process
- 2-4 years of relevant working experience
- Motivation to gain expert-level knowledge of the LeanIX platform and ecosystem
- Strong programming skills
- Analytical mindset
LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are well on our good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Zalando, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we have to work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But, we have everything needed to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern, airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
More Jobs From