Office Tour Photos
Brandwatch is the worlds pioneering digital consumer intelligence suite, helping over 2,000 of the worlds most admired brands and agencies including Unilever, Walmart and Dell to make insightful, data-driven business decisions.
The company has made three acquisitions to date: PeerIndex (2013), BuzzSumo (2017) as a standalone content marketing platform, and Qriously (2019) to add global survey capabilities. Additionally, the company was bolstered by its merger with Crimson Hexagon (2018) to create the most comprehensive AI-powered social intelligence solution.
Brandwatch has offices around the globe including Brighton, Boston, New York, London, Berlin, Stuttgart, Paris, Madrid, Sydney and Singapore.
As a key member of the Business Operations team, the Customer Success Operations Analyst will develop the business cadence, processes and reporting to provide operational support to the Customer Success organisation in its mission to ensure that Brandwatch customers derive value from our technology, and continue to expand their use of our products and services. The ideal candidate will have strong operational and analytical expertise. The role requires the ability to gather and analyse data, identify trends and elicit key insights, and make sound business recommendations. Success will be rooted in timely and crisp communications, cross-functional collaboration, uncompromising attention to detail and delivering on commitments.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Help to define, implement and evolve the Customer Success reporting environment, identify key data sources and work toward automation of operational reports to create broad visibility across the organisation
- Partner with Customer Success leaders to collect and analyse relevant data sources for customer insights.
- Gather, aggregate and analyse data from surveys, back-office systems and other touch-points to provide holistic views into adoption, consumption and customer health.
- Work with key stakeholders to define and publish Customer Success KPls in executive-level dashboards across key customer segments (Top 100, G2K, ).
- Work with Customer Success team to define and report customer health scores.
- Establish at-risk and early warning processes and reporting.
- Provide ad hoc reports, data analysis and recommendations as needed
Skills And Competencies
- Experience using Salesforce, Microsoft Excel and standard reporting tools
- Proven ability to blend data from multiple systems to create comprehensive, holistic views, and to translate complex data into a consumable insights appropriate to the target audience.
- Uncompromising attention to accuracy, clarity and detail.
- Ability to build relationships to become a trusted advisor.
- A strong sense of urgency and a can do attitude.
- 5+ years providing business operations support in a SaaS Customer Success organization.
- Bachelors degree in business, operations, data science or a related field preferred.
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 8 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch in Boston operates with the highest level of integrity and keep our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From