Brightcove is revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video experiences. We have an opportunity for someone to work directly with leading brands around the world to help them accomplish their marketing goals through our products and services. The Customer Success Manager will play an integral role in an organization that is building products and online services that promise to transform the way these leading global brands engage with their customers through video.
We are searching for an exceptional person to take a position as a member of our growing Customer Success team and help Brightcove achieve breakout growth. This person must have a proven track record for delivering on or exceeding revenue goals and take pride in getting it done.
The candidate we will hire will be highly self-motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication and negotiating skills. This roles primary responsibility is to renew our existing customers and requires relationship building and account management skills. This role also requires close partnership with the Account Executive team to ultimately ensure awareness of up-sell opportunities, complete customer satisfaction and maximum value return from Brightcove products & services.
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Collaborate closely with Account Executive team to partner on expansion opportunities
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Gauge customers levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Become a domain and industry expert
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- 3- 5 years in a quota carrying Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role within a SaaS or software company.
- Experience working with large media customers.
- A proven track record delivering on or exceeding revenue goals and quota.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage, and carry through complex renewals to closure.
- Detailed understanding of client business strategy, drivers, goals and initiatives and translating these into Brightcove selling opportunities.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- Possess excellent communication skills to customize communication to the customers needs with confidence; effectively deliver memorable presentations leveraging why video storytelling skills.
- Demonstrate excellent networking skills to identify the right customer stakeholders and build connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; drive communications with internal cross functional teams for renewal success.
- Retain a customer-first attitude while still exhibiting excellent negotiation skills.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- This is a quota-carrying role
- This role does involve travel, up to 15%
Working at Brightcove
.As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the companys success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as other great benefits!
Brightcove is headquartered in Boston with offices in New York, London, Guadalajara, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Mumbai.
This position has been posted in these possible locations: NY (fully remote) or our Boston office which is located downtown, right on Fort Point harbor.
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Send us your resume if you are interested and want to learn more!
More Jobs From