Senior Customer Success Manager
Our Senior Customer Success Managers are responsible for ensuring our customers receive an outstanding customer experience. Our Senior Customer Success Managers work directly with production customers to enhance their overall user experience with Globoforce. They are committed to working with customers throughout the customer’s lifecycle and ensuring each customer receives maximum value from our solution. We work with our customers to build relationships, learn about their businesses, and drive value based on our customers defined goals and objectives.
The role’s primary responsibility is to ensure that each customer has achieved sustainable value from the Globoforce solution. Accompanying this goal is customer satisfaction, multi-level relationship management, maximizing program and feature adoption, alignment with best practices and the delivery of the customer’s program goals and objectives.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader who has broad expertise in customer relationship management, and consulting. The ideal candidate will have large account management experience understand what it takes to deploy enterprise software, be well-versed in cross team coordination, have relationship mapping expertise, experience building lasting relationships with customers and be a strategic thinker.
This role will own and manage the on-going strategic relationship and further development of our customers across the following key areas:
- Customer Management
- Program Success
- Relationship Management
- Opportunity Development
Reporting to: Director of Customer Success
Location: Framingham, MA
What You will be Doing:
- Professionally manage customer relationships to ensure consistently high satisfaction levels.
- Continuously deliver outstanding service and problem resolution to ensure our organization is adhering to the high service levels expected by our customers.
- Ensuring every customer within your portfolio renews their contract with Globoforce
- Positioning and selling Customer Success service offerings to customers
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our products
- Assist in the development of success plans for customers that outline critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- Working closely with Insight and Strategic Customer Directors to identify new opportunities within your customer base
- Monitoring and facilitating the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality providing Globoforce with an understanding of the customers overall business needs as they relate to our products
- Ensuring all your customers are positioned as references for the Globoforce prospective customer base
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
- Demonstrating strategic value to the customer by understanding the customer’s ambition for recognition and effectively guiding and directing each customer to embrace best practice in order to deliver their ambition
- Understand the organizational structure of the customer company, identifying the areas that present a deep strategic partnership opportunity. Ensure that we maintain strategic partnerships across these areas of the customer company in order to maximize our “deep roots” within each customer account.
- Drive incremental revenue within existing customer accounts
- Effectively manage the on-going customer management after deployment of the recognition solution
- Lead on-site customer meeting to review all aspects of customer success, often including presentations to a large group of project stakeholders
- Communicate directly with the customer project team and resources to identify, document, assign and deliver customer specific program requirements
- Ensure proactive and responsive approach to all aspects of customer success
- Efficiently manage the customer and internal company resources to meet all established milestones, ensuring targeted completion dates are achieved using internal project management tools
- Serve in a highly visible, customer-facing role which requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Directly liaise with the customer Program Manager to resolve any open issues/actions which arise during the normal course of business.
- Efficiently work with the Salesperson on each account benchmarking progress on a quarterly basis, gathering program measurements, tracking, and analyzing the data to ensure achievement of the business goals agreed.
- Regular reporting on customer specific activities.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of Globoforce’s products and services
The Skills You Will Bring:
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required to document and communicate with internal and external resources
- Ability to work directly with field sales, technical, marketing and operations personnel.
- Ability to achieve results by effectively communicating with other groups and collating action plans for customers
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail required to ensure accuracy and effective execution
- Demonstrated Project management skills in managing solutions for Fortune 500 customers
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, high-intensity deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- Ability and comfort in chairing on-site live meetings and virtual Webinars, to large groups of people either customer facing or internal in nature
- High energy and positive “can do’ attitude
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 10+ years of business experience with a demonstrated ability to manage complex programs for Fortune 500 customers
- Proficient in SalesForce.com, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Office
Pioneer of the WorkHuman movement, Globoforce makes work more human for millions of people and organizations worldwide. Today, Globoforce is the leading provider of human applications, including its award-winning Social Recognition solution. Through its WorkHuman Cloud suite of products, companies can strengthen employee performance and relationships between people and teams on a more positive, socially connected level – in tune with how work gets done today. Founded in 1999, the company is headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
- Globoforce is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.