Devo, the cloud-native logging and security analytics company, empowers security and operations teams to maximize the value of all their data. Only the Devo platform delivers the powerful combination of real-time visibility, high-performance analytics, scalability, multitenancy, and low TCO crucial for monitoring and securing business operations as enterprises accelerate their shift to the cloud. Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Devo is backed by Insight Partners, Georgian, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Learn more at www.devo.com.
You will be joining what is on track to be a best in class global Customer Success team responsible for helping Devos customers realize business value through effective implementation and adoption of our products and services. You will serve as the customers conduit into Devo and will be responsible for aligning internal resources to ensure a great customer experience. You will be tasked and measured on your ability to drive customer retention and renewals, foster expansion, and promote advocacy within your customer base.
What you will do:
- As a Sr. Customer Success Manager, you will drive retention and growth by proactively engaging Devos most strategic customers understanding their desired solution use cases and business outcomes, and ultimately ensuring their success.
- Based on the deepening knowledge youve acquired about your customers, drive and execute plays through each state of the customer journey (including onboard, adopt, expand, renew, and advocate).
- Collaborate with the broader Devo team to ensure successful onboarding and implementation of the initial and all follow-on solution acquisitions consistent with your customers use cases.
- Ensure best in class customer experience by working with your manager and key internal stakeholders to develop and enhance business processes and systems.
- Establish a proactive cadence with key stakeholders in your accounts to ensure your customers are perceiving a high degree of value from our solutions along with a deepening partnership with Devo. This partnership development includes building highly effective relationships with key stakeholders including economic buyers/c-suite, security and SOC leaders, and solution users.
- Proactively monitor, identify and manage trends in customer usage to identify opportunities and risks . Run appropriate plays to expand adoption, capture opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Successfully position, quote and close customer renewals and expansion opportunities to ensure you meet and exceed Gross and Net Revenue Retention quarterly and annual targets, as well as other targets as defined by Sales management.
- Maintain timely and accurate renewal opportunities in Salesforce and forecasts to management.
- Identify and nurture new opportunities in collaboration with Regional Sales Managers to drive new expansion, cross / up-sell, services and education revenue in your accounts.
- Be a productive team member in working with your Technical Account Manager(s), Support, Cloud Ops/Engineering and Product teams to ensure timely updates and resolution of high impact technical and performance issues as well as feature requests resulting in a positive customer experience.
- Proactively identify to your management and broader Devo account team any at risk customers based on customer usage trends, relationships, organizational and business changes, etc. Work collaboratively with Devos team to develop turnaround plans to maximize retention.
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our marketing, sales, and product strategy
- Identify and promote opportunities for your customers to act as Devo advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies, new sales references, etc.)
- Staying engaged with marketing on upcoming events and inviting the key stakeholders and power users in your accounts.
- Act as a subject matter expert and mentor to other Customer Success Manager team members
Devo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
"Devo is committed to creating a welcoming culture that is not only grounded in teamwork and customer success but is fair and equitable for everyone." Marc van Zadelhoff, CEO
At Devo, diversity and inclusion means more than treating employees well and making them feel welcome. It is a commitment to hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique perspectives, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Devo will always be a place filled with purpose, energy, hard work, thoughtfulness, and respect.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Devo outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Devo's policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Devo Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Devo and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid