LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are well on our good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Volkswagen, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But, we have everything needed to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern, airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
Customer Success Engineering is a vital part of our Customer Success organization, leading clients to utilize our state-of-the art technical capabilities for their best success. We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Engineer who can assume leadership both inside and outside the team. Inside the team, you are committed to mentor and guide junior colleagues. Outside the team, you strive to create an exceptional track record of solving technical customer issues together with the Customer Success Manager, and aim to represent LeanIXs technical leadership and to incubate new capabilities to the product. You are self-driven, with strong motivation for finding the right technical solution for the given business context.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Be a trusted advisor for all aspects around our Cloud-Native Suite
- Take over responsibility post-sales to drive customers to success in close interaction with the Customer Success Manager
- Ensure enterprise-ready support in close interaction with the technical support team
- Support pre-sales to convince technical & executive decision makers
- Work closely with the product & product market team to improve our offerings
- Act as multiplier for cloud-native knowledge both within and outside LeanIX
- Mentor junior colleagues and assist in hiring
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- 5+ years hands-on experience with Cloud-Native technologies (e.g. AWS / Azure / GCP / Kubernetes)
- Superb understanding of modern software development practices (e.g. Microservices, Containers, Infrastructure as Code)
- Excellent customer focus with a polite, patient, caring, calm and always professional demeanor
- Willingness to inspire our customers with great solutions for their challenges and questions
- Experience to communicate with technical leadership on client side (e.g. CTO) would be a strong plus
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.