Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Looking for an innovative, high-growth company in one of the hottest segments of the security market? Come join our team at Veracode! We are seeking a Customer Success Engineer to be our post-sales technical advisor in product adoption and resolving complex customer problems in their application security programs. Customer Success Engineers play a critical role in building and sustaining customer relationships while driving the adoption of Veracode solutions to help Veracode surpass our revenue goals. The Customer Success Engineer is a high impact, very visible role that works closely with the Veracode Customer Success team to build long-term business relationships with our customers and help maintain and grow our Veracode business.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of technical and business savvy bringing a consultative mindset and approach, an ability to work cross functionally, and strong presentation skills. Veracode has created an environment that fosters upward mobility and career growth so we are searching for high energy, hard-working individuals that would like to grow with us.
- Discover and understand the technologies, constraints, and other challenges of the customers application security program
- Match Veracode solutions to customer's technical, security, and business needs.
- Assist and advise on the effective use of Veracode security products and their alignment with a customer's environment
- Collaborate with CSM on designated accounts through customer onboarding to ensure a successful customer launch
- Demonstrate and integrate Veracode products across the entire software development toolchain
- Present Veracodes vision, strategy and product roadmaps to executives and technical management.
- Provide customer-oriented feedback to internal product development groups to guide the future direction of the Veracode solutions.
- Minimum three years experience in the information security or software development industry.
- Customer facing experience with strong listening and business relationship skills
- Ability to collaborate with and motivate groups towards a unified goal
- Must be effective working independently and in a team setting
- System integration and automation experience with an emphasis on CI/CD (AWS, Azure DevOps, GitLab, Jenkins, etc.)
- Scripting (Perl, Python, etc.), Java, .NET (C# and ASP, .Net) knowledge
- Hands-on experience with application security solutions (AppScan, Veracode, Checkmarx, Fortify, SonarQube, etc.)
- Hands-on problem solver who is proactive and is able to self-manage a challenge through to resolution
- Customer requirement gathering, prioritization and scoping experience
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with a charismatic personality
- Must be willing to travel 10-25% (post COVID normalization)
Additional experience that will help you be successful
- Secure SDLC and DevOps mindset and familiarity with Agile Frameworks (SAFE, Scrum, Lean SD, etc.)
- SDLC - Integration, Application Servers, Database Architecture, Network Architecture experience
- Familiarity with application security (URL manipulation, SQL injection, cross-site scripting, back-end authentication, password in memory, session hijacking, buffer overflow, web server configuration, credential management, Clickjacking, etc.)
- Containerization systems & orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.