Customer Success Engineering is a vital part of our Customer Success organization, leading clients to utilize our state-of-the art technical capabilities for their best success. We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Engineer who can assume leadership both inside and outside the team. Inside the team, you are committed to mentor and guide junior colleagues. Outside the team, you strive to create an exceptional track record of solving technical customer issues together with the Customer Success Manager, and aim to represent LeanIXs technical leadership and to incubate new capabilities to the product. You are self-driven, with strong motivation for finding the right technical solution for the given business context.
- Be a trusted advisor for all technical aspects of our platform, in particular regarding data model configuration, integrations and visualizations
- Use the LeanIX APIs to build integrations for customers, or educate partners and customers to do so
- Help the customer to configure our out-of-the-box APIs (e.g. ServiceNow, Signavio, AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Design and implement individual reports for our customers
- Assist Customer Success Managers and Support with successful onboarding of new customers and ongoing customer requirements & incidents
- Coordinate and mediate between customer success, sales, product, development and operations
- Proactive, systematic communication with customers to maintain high customer retention
- Excellent customer focus with a polite, patient, caring, calm and always professional demeanour
- Willingness to inspire our customers with great solutions for their challenges and questions
- 5+ years experience in a similar role, with hands-on current programming experience (e.g. in Python)
- Solid understanding for modern Software Development (e.g. DevOps)
- Experience with AWS, Azure, GCP or Kubernetes is a strong plus
LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are well on our good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Zalando, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we have to work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But, we have everything needed to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern, airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
More Jobs From