This role is based within the Professional Services (PS) team. We are looking for a highly motivated, team player with excellent problem-solving, organizational skills and Go to Market experience.
This role coordinates all aspects of a project for a client, from inception to installation. The individual required for this role needs to be someone with autonomy and possess the ability to drive extensive interactions with Sales, Customer Success, product development, Implementation teams and other members of cross-functional teams.
The ideal candidate for this role will be experienced in working with multiple strategic customer accounts. This person will be responsible for overseeing the successful deployments of some of our largest customers and helping build domestic and global processes to grow the business.
This individual will report to the VP of Professional Services. You will be expected to build close relationships with Mimecast’s Support, Product Management, Engineering, Customer Experience and Sales Teams actively contributing to the ongoing success of Mimecast’s products. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and professional individual excellent customer facing and organisational skills as well as commercial acumen and relationship building skills for both internal and external application.
- Define concepts, scope and manage timelines to execute enterprise or custom projects
- Participate in Pre-Sales meetings with our largest prospects and see the implementation project through all the way to delivery
- Work with the Onboarding teams to ensure projects are tracking to schedule and within budget
- Build and maintain strong, consultative, and productive relationships between distributed groups and departments
- Review and contribute to product enhancement specifications
- Contribute to the evaluation and improvements of current Mimecast project implementation processes and methods
- Define and document risks, own executive escalation where required, and document mitigation plans
- Coordinate and prioritizes resources across projects, manage links between the projects and the overall costs and risks of the program
- Own communication and client satisfaction around key strategic projects
- Hold client meetings to discuss project actions, enhancements, and issues
- Interact with multiple departments to gather business requirements, track open items, and ensure timely delivery to the client
- Develop and maintain Knowledge assets to drive repeatability and rapid adoption of optimal processes
- Manage across departments and locations to achieve client satisfaction and company vision
- Understand business constraints and determine the processes required to achieve results
- Project Management Qualifications Preferred, but not essential
- Demonstrable skills in high pressure, multiple projects scenarios
- Able to speak to the technology but not necessarily configure it
Essential Skills and Experience
- 5-8 years leading projects with external customers (Experience in SaaS projects is essential, experience in Cybersecurity is preferred)
- Comfortable with developing pre-sales and project deliverables using MS Office products such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio
- Experience with delivering projects and participating in the sales cycle for Fortune 2000 customers
- Demonstrate ability in customer-facing positions
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, including ability to interact and communicate with all levels of personnel, internally and externally, including C-level staff
- Experience working remotely
- Familiarity with project management tools (waterfall methodology) such as Smartsheet
Mimecast is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. Mimecast is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities throughout the interview and employment process, and to use our online system to apply for a position. Call us at (617) 393-7000 or send an email to [email protected] to request reasonable accommodations.
Mimecast will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.