Salsify: Senior Customer Champion
Office Tour Photos
In todays world of always-on online consumption and commerce, consumers are demanding what they want, when they want it. Content is king, and always will be, for brands to get distribution, retailers to sell products and consumers to click purchase. The problem in todays marketplace is that there is no easy way to transfer this rich product information from brand to retailer without hours of manual and tedious spreadsheet management and updates.
Enter Salsify. Salsify is a product experience management platform. We power the seamless exchange of product content that powers today's commerce experience. Brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers partner with us to exchange the high-quality content that drives online results.
We're looking for an outgoing and energetic person to join our Customer Success team who will guide our Strategic and Enterprise customers from day zero onwards through successful onboarding, adoption and expansion of Salsify across their organizations. As the voice of our Strategic and Enterprise customers, you will provide internal feedback and work with our Product and Engineering teams to identify and prioritize strategic product enhancements.
- Drive the platform adoption of a defined portion of the Salsify customer base by understanding how best implement the Salsify solution throughout the organization
- Consult on industry best practices with our enterprise level customers as an ecommerce thought leader
- Manage planning phase of the customer lifecycle post-sales for Salsify's customers, including project plan creation for rollout and successful adoption of Salsify
- Provide recommendations to customer for additional services to effectively hit their business goals leveraging the Salsify platform
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of both the Salsify product and our customers' specific needs in support of their ongoing usage
- Work closely with our Account Management to identify and execute Enterprise/Strategic opportunities
- Work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to identify and prioritize strategic product enhancements
- Function as the voice of the customer to provide internal feedback on how Salsify can better serve our customers
- Work closely with our Salsify Implementation & Training teams to identify and mitigate risks
- 3 - 5 years experience in customer-facing, problem-solving positions in fast-paced, high-tech companies
- Experience working with customers to understand operational challenges and tying that back to the business value Involved in enterprise-wide deployments in high-tech companies
- Experience and comfort working with multiple stakeholders across large organizations
- Engage in strategic conversations with buyers, senior stakeholders, and IT leaders at customers through tactical conversations with power users, end users, and IT
- Strong project management and/or program management experience
- Drive to find solutions to all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical challenges, organizational challenges, or personal challenges
- Thoughtfully and clearly explain new concepts to diverse audiences
- Curiosity to learn about new businesses and industries, and you can quickly grasp and make effective use of industry- and company-specific terminology
- Enthusiastic and energized by spending your day interacting with many different people
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to deliver the digital product experiences that consumers demand. Salsify pioneered the first PXM (Product Experience Management) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Throughout 2018, Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets. BostInno recognized Salsify as one of the 10 Coolest Companies in Boston. We were also named in Fortune Magazine's Great Places to Work and a Top 100 Boston Tech Company from Built in Boston and Boston Globes list of Top Places to Work. We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
No agency submittals will be considered
More Jobs From