Are you an energetic, self-motivated strategic thinker who knows what it means to be customer obsessed? Are you an individual who is passionate about helping others achieve their health and fitness goals? Are you seeking a workplace with a rewarding mission and results driven environment?
ASICS Digital is looking for a Senior CRM Marketing Manager to support our fitness apps: Runkeeper & ASICS Studio. Engaging millions of users, our apps attract fitness enthusiasts who may be starting a new routine, training for their next competitive race, or are simply looking for quality on-demand workouts that they can take anytime, anywhere.
As a part of our Consumer Engagement team, youll be focused on all aspects of the lifecycle and promotional marketing communications through owned channels including email, in-app and push notifications. You will be bringing innovative user journeys to life that will be proven to drive higher LTV and loyalty based on data-driven opportunity assessments.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will create and lead the strategic vision, planning, launch, and measurement of user journey communications on a global scale. Focusing on activation, conversion and retention metrics, the Senior CRM Marketing Manager will serve as our lead consumer advocate, consistently hypothesizing and proving what messaging techniques are most effective for our user base.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What Youll Do
- Launch innovative and contextually relevant lifecycle communications that are driven by our core mission of being the most helpful fitness brand
- Serve as CRM marketing lead by collaborating with product, global stakeholders, and senior leadership to define strategic roadmap for Runkeeper and ASICS Studio apps
- Communicate our CRM vision and experimentation goals via strategic playbooks to frame potential ROI and unify internal stakeholders (i.e. consumer insights, product, localization, content, media, community)
- Develop and maintain test-and-learn roadmap in order to continually optimize engagement, app usage, and lifetime value while minimizing churn
- Amplify new app features and premium app offerings as measured by feature adoption
- Manage and develop vendor relationships to continuously infuse best practices and new innovations into our program
- Create and optimize internal CRM project throughput and best practice documentation
- Compile and present quarterly business reviews to senior leadership by critically analyzing program and segment performance to report on areas of success and opportunity
What Youll Have
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to provide a strategic marketing vision from business case development to executed, measurable results
- Experience developing, optimizing, automating, and scaling integrated lifecycle marketing programs on a global scale
- Expertise with loyalty programs and marketing communications proven to increase customer lifetime value
- Ability to assess a wide range of opportunities to identify and focus on those with the highest ROI and positive user impact
- Proven ability of effectively managing multiple cross-functional stakeholders and projects
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of empowering and growing team members
- Superior attention to detail, highly analytical, collaborative, proactive, adaptable
- Experience with marketing technology and automation tools such as Iterable, Braze, Leanplum, Amplitude, Appsflyer, Salesforce
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
More Jobs From