The Klaviyo Marketing Team is responsible for driving growth and awareness, while telling the story of how Klaviyo empowers businesses to grow, thrive and engage with customers. The team is a fast-growing, high-impact group that works cross-functionally with key business stakeholders, touching every corner of the organization. A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, unique knack for creative brand building and clever problem solving, coupled with the ability to juggle multiple priorities, define this team.
This critical role on the team will require a deep understanding of how to serve as an air-traffic controller between a group of creatives (Design) and the rest of our organization. You have an in-depth understanding of creative deliverables, to-dos, dependencies, resources, and process for the teams projects and ensure Design can support its internal clients by delivering high-level creative work on-time. In short, youll be an advocate for great creative work and teams - and a partner for internal clients. You also must have exceptional organizational skills to keep the Design team running smoothly and ensure projects are delivered seamlessly, on-budget and on-time.
This is a unique opportunity to help build our global brand and be a part of a company changing how businesses grow, connect and thrive.
How you will make a difference:
- First point of contact. You are the gatekeeper between Design and the rest of Klaviyo. You intake all briefs and project requests from Marketing and the entire org. Youll gain a strong understanding of the projects or briefs needs in order to best PM the projects from brief to delivery.
- Project timelines and planning. Youll set and improve our project management process so that the team is efficient in delivering high quality work, as well as guiding projects through that process: Tracking timelines, tasks, and files. Youll manage our project management software and put the data and planning in place that will enable us to forecast for the future.
- Production schedules and vendors. Youll work to coordinate vendor timelines and needs with internal timelines and resources. Youll work with our various print vendors to help with scoping and lead times
- Creative resources planning. Youll coordinate the Creative Teams time and schedule, and plan resources for design, development, and copy against upcoming work. Youll ensure the team has what they need when they start a project, schedule kickoffs and review meetings with the necessary resources, understand where the team could run into problems and blockers, and highlight areas where additional resources are needed.
- Internal client communication. Youll manage expectations, navigate deadlines and priorities, and are comfortable being assertive about limits, blockers, and goals in a way that is helpful, collaborative,and transparent - but puts quality first. You make individuals around Klaviyo comfortable coming to the team because they know they have a partner in getting something done.
Who You Are:
- Understand how to balance the needs and processes of a growing creative team with the needs of the business - and can scale those processes in a fast growing environment.
- Experienced working with a multidisciplinary team of designers, copywriters, and engineers in an in-house team or agency.
- Have deep knowledge of project management methodologies. Excels at creating light-weight, human-centric organization and structure with the ability to evaluate their effectiveness and adjust accordingly.
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships, and drive results across teams (including remote colleagues) and at all levels of an organization.
- A flexible multi-tasker that can handle a multitude of different responsibilities at one time.
- Youre passionate about people relationships and have stellar interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Awareness of industry app ecosystems and platforms.
- Youre no afraid to say no and are able to do so gracefully without compromising relationships
- Youre solid among chaos. Even better, youre great at creating systems and processes to eliminate it.
- Maybe more importantly, youre passionate about marketing and good design. Youre passionate about the work designers, writers and marketers create and have an eye to be able to determine if a project is ready to go to market or if it needs more love.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the worlds leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesnt force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. Thats why 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.