Office Tour Photos
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. Were driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, were able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business. .
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of Fastest Growing Companies, 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture:
The Senior Recruiter / Recruiting Manager will play a key role in finding and bringing on A+ caliber talent that will allow us to continue delivering business solutions that WOW our clients and will help us perpetuate and evolve our amazing company culture. Being one of the fastest growing companies Headquartered in Chicago, with 400+ employees across 9 U.S. offices, this is no easy task! Key to success in this role will be to think creatively about finding candidates, bringing them through the recruiting process, and helping close the deal. The Recruiter will play an air traffic control role within our internal team. In other words, the person will interface directly with company (Geography and National Practice Leaders) to understand demand and then adjust hiring strategy and tactics accordingly. While we expect that the Senior Recruiter will source many candidates themselves, we also use a number of third party recruiting firms so managing those relationships will be key as well. Rightpoints recruiting team is responsible for hiring roles including .NET Developers, Mobile Developers, Visual Designers, User Experience Designers, Project Managers, Software Technologies and a variety of internal operations roles, just to name a few! Life is not dull here, to say the least. Get ready for a fast-paced, fun environment.
- Develop and execute enhanced sourcing strategies. This includes networking, leveraging LinkedIn, attending user groups, monitoring resumes on job boards, and evaluating/participating in career fairs, etc.
- Be a Rightpoint advocate in the agency and technology communities by attending industry and networking events.
- Manage recruiting process: secure/manage 3rd party recruiters, work with internal staffing team , Geography Leads, and National Practice Leaders to understand on-going and project staffing needs and how to balance those with full-time and contract hires; guide recruiting coordinator in scheduling and candidate correspondence; work with interview teams to evaluate/make decisions on candidates; improve processes as needed.
- Work with staffing team, geography, and practice leaders to understand upcoming business demands and prioritize recruiting efforts accordingly.
- Process candidates through workflow in Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite).
- Develop/execute campus hire strategy.
- Partner with Marketing to develop social media presence to bolster recruiting efforts.
- Design strategies to evolve the Rightpoint recruiting brand.
- Develop job descriptions.
- Train interviewers.
- Prepare and negotiate offer packages.
- Manage transition from offer acceptance to first day.
- College degree
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 5-7 years of recruiting (7+ years for Manager), preferably in a consulting environment with 2+ years experience working with Technology or Creative Services (Design/UX) related roles.
- Experience sourcing candidates; with proven track record of being creative with sourcing.
- Experience with ATS systems.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Very organized and have superior time-management skills.
- Creative problem-solver.
- Fantastic written and oral communication.
- Diplomatic and strong interpersonal skills.
Rightpoint Benefits & Perks
- FTO + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical 4 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Peapod Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Happy Hours and social events including: Game Nights, Basketball, 5K runs, Golf Outings, team sports, movie nights, etc.
- In Office Games: Ping Pong, Xbox, and Pool Table
- Philanthropy events: Days of service, Chili Cook off, No Shave November, Sponsor families every December, etc.
- Catered Lunches Every Other Friday
- Open Office Environment
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visit www.rightpoint.com. Rightpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an Employment Authorized result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
More Jobs From