Forward Financing has been one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in Boston for the past three years, as recognized by Boston Business Journal, Inc. Magazine, and Deloitte Fast 500. We help small businesses spend less time finding capital and more time helping their customers and growing their businesses. Our mission is to create a world-class fintech company so that our customers and our people can reach their full potential. We accomplish this by investing in our people, technology, and customer experience with long-term success in mind. Forward Financing strives to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion so that each employee feels comfortable bringing their authentic self to work.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company that is making a positive impact in the small business space. We are looking for a Sr. Recruiter who can take on the full life cycle and possesses strong skills in relationship management, requirements gathering, candidate prospecting, screening and closing. There will be the chance to add to talent acquisition processes and work on strategic initiatives. We can only grow as fast as we hire and thats why we need you!
In this role you will:
- Build strong relationships with individuals and teams at all levels, get to know the culture and the business and contribute to a positive and fun environment.
- Bring your top-notch prospecting and talent relationship skills to the table immediately and use these abilities to build candidate pipelines for a variety of positions.
- Get to know candidates, promote FF as a great place to work, ask the right questions at the right time, document candidates skills and traits, make the right selection decisions and effectively present only the best candidates to internal teams.
- Share your opinion on current processes and technology and as needed take on projects that are more strategic in nature that will help to scale the Talent Acquisition organization.
- Bachelors degree.
- Minimum of five years of experience in recruiting / talent acquisition, one year in a corporate recruiting role.
- Track record of achieving success and hitting professional goals in current and previous positions.
- Ability to prospect for passive candidates and skilled in talent relationship management.
- Self-motivated, coachable, and organized.
Forward Financing Core Values:
People First We build relationships and genuinely care about each other.
We Before Me We prioritize team success over individual success.
Be Candid We are authentic, transparent, and direct.
Do the Right Thing We act with integrity and we dont cut corners.
Relentless Improvement We push ourselves, never settling for the best we did yesterday.
Be Positive We are optimistic and assume positive intent.
Forward Financing is a Boston-based fintech company that provides fast, flexible, and reliable capital to small businesses nationwide. With a simple online application, business owners can trust that Forward Financing works to get them approvals within minutes, funding within hours, and personalized support when they need it most.
Since 2012, Forward Financing has provided over $1 billion in financing to more than 26,000 small businesses. Consistently recognized as an industry leader, the company is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and receives top ratings across all major customer review platforms. Forward Financing has been consistently named by Boston Business Journal and Built in Boston as one of the best places to work in Massachusetts.
Forward Financing actively promotes a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion in all we do. We are committed to creating a workplace where trust and respect are paramount and all employees feel valued, heard, and accepted. By embracing diversity of thought, background, and identity, we will continue to become a stronger team and a better organization.
We are a diverse and driven group of over 100 people, located in the heart of Bostons Financial District. Our employees come to work knowing they are helping thousands of small businesses while advancing their own careers. If this sounds like something youd like to be a part of, learn more about our leadership team and our open opportunities.
Perks & Benefits:
At Forward Financing, we believe that if our company succeeds, all of our employees succeed too. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to; medical, dental, vision and commuter benefits along with a flexible time off policy, 401k match, gym reimbursement, paid volunteering days, annual professional development budget, and charitable donation match.
When we arent busy with a Zoom meeting, supporting our customers, or working on a project, you can likely find us taking part in a scavenger hunt, getting overly competitive in a trivia game, or celebrating our team wins together!