This position can be located anywhere in the United States and a Work From Home on a permanent basis is supported
PrismHR is looking for a dynamic Senior Corporate Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Product and Corporate Marketing, this critical role will lead the strategy of our annual customer conference (PrismHR LIVE), manage public relations, lead our social media strategy, and help refine and grow the PrismHR brand. This role requires someone who is strategic, collaborative and passionate about our brand and event experience.
SPECIFIC DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
PrismHR LIVE Customer Conference
PrismHR LIVE is the largest HRO technology conference that attracts more than 600+ attendees annually. The Sr. Corporate Marketing Manager drive the strategy and support execution for PrismHR LIVE, including:
- Partner with internal stakeholders and gather customer feedback to build the event goals, objectives and strategy
- Manage agenda and presenters for PrismHR LIVE Executive Forum for over 150 customer executives
- Own and manage all event and sponsorship communications
- Work closely with our event manager to execute the event on time and on budget
The PrismHR brand is growing and evolving. This role will work closely with marketing and business unit leaders to refine the PrismHR brand, including:
- Update corporate messaging across multiple business units
- Incorporate acquisitions into PrismHR brand
- Manage brand identity and design, brand narrative, and associated corporate templates
Own and manage public relations, including writing press releases, briefs and award submissions
Lead PrismHRs social media strategy and execution across multiple markets and social platforms
REQUIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- 8-10+ years of marketing experience, ideally in the B2B and/or SaaS industry, HCM software a plus
- 3-5+ years experience strategically managing customer events
- 2-3+ years experience corporate branding, messaging and identity, across multiple markets
- Extremely strong communication skills, especially writing, with prior experience owning corporate PR
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Prior experience working in an organization with multiple business units a plus
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Prolific production whatever your background, you will need to have consistently delivered high impact, on target deliverables, and lots of them.
- Proven experience to constantly juggle and prioritize a number of key tasks
- Undergraduate degree required. MBA or graduate degree a plus.
**Notice for Colorado-based candidates: Please note the base salary range for this position is between $90,000 to $130,000 (salary is dependent on experience, knowledge and skills, based on the responsibilities outlined in the job description).