Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Senior Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join our Finance division. Your job will be to analyze overall company performance, drive/coordinate various cross-finance processes and projects, and work closely with Business and Finance partners. But enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You are a results-oriented team player with strong communication skills and an eye for detail. You’re poised during challenging situations and have a demonstrated ability to work with confidential information.
The Team: Our Finance team supports senior leadership by analyzing and understanding the results of the company from both a financial and operational perspective to help drive strategic business decisions.
- Manage monthly reporting of consolidated company actuals and forecast – be able to tell a story and understand risks and opportunities
- Prepare presentations for CEO/CFO, Executive Leadership Team, Board of Directors, Lenders, etc.
- Coordinate monthly forecast, budget and long-range planning processes
- Help drive financial system integration as athenahealth completes merger with Virence
- 6+ years of financial planning & analysis experience, with minimum three years of managerial Corporate FP&A experience
- Exceptional financial analysis background, advanced modeling skills, strong communication skills
- Ability to tell a story and tailor that story to the audience; understand the big picture
- Ability to analyze data and summarize findings
- Bachelors’ degree in related field (MBA a plus)
- Our Purpose: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee café and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: If you’re curious, passionate and want to connect with work that matters, you’ve come to the right place. At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas”) are committed to making healthcare smarter. At the heart of athenahealth's culture is unconditional positive regard for one another, our customers, their patients and our community. We take time to celebrate diversity and our accomplishments, and strive to be powerfully relevant and refreshingly candid in everything we do.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From