ASICS Digital (ADI) creates and brings to market cutting-edge digital consumer products and content for the ASICS brand. The creative team, part of the ASICS global marketing organization, is currently seeking a senior copywriter to join our growing team and help us continue to help tell our powerful brand story to the world. The ideal candidate is passionate about digital creative and can work collaboratively to solve design problems in creative and innovative ways.
As a member of the in-house creative team, this hire will work closely with other copywriters, digital designers, project managers, creative directors and marketers while supporting multiple business units across the brand. The ideal candidate is both big picture- and detail-oriented, with the ability to execute projects quickly, precisely and independently while being flexible and adaptable to change. Resourcefulness, ability to concept as well as execute, attention to detail and process-mindedness is a must, as well as the ability to problem solve.
- Create digital-first work for major ASICS product launch and brand campaigns, from concept to execution
- Create from-scratch campaign concepts, in collaboration with your fellow teammates, and expertly present and sell your ideas
- Play a key role in driving and bringing to life the creative for our membership program, OneASICS
- Craft messaging direction and hierarchy for global brand and product campaigns
- Support the CD and ACD in storyboarding and creative direction for photo and/or video shoots
- Manage and coach freelance and other copywriters as needed
- Present creative work to key stakeholders throughout the global ASICS organization
- Work with the creative team (copywriters, digital designers, project managers, associate creative director and creative director) to write copy for a variety of digital assets across multiple global markets: web pages, microsites, emails, web banners, social and more
- Minimum 7 years experience as a copywriter in an in-house or external agency environment
- Exemplary collaboration skills: working closely with a designer, other copywriters and your CD should be your go-to setting
- Strategic acumenyou always execute against the brief, but you know how to make the work even better and are comfortable pitching those ideas
- Impeccable grammar and a solid foundation of copywriting principles
- Strong attention to detail and ability to quality check and proofread work thoroughly
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Familiarity with project management tools and excellent time-management skills (experience with Workfront a plus)
- Experience working for or passion for sports brands is a plus
- ADI is working remotely through August 31, 2021 with possible but not guaranteed opportunities for continued remote work. This role is contract to hire, with full-time conversion slated for later in 2021.
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyones input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-Youll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We dont just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we dont just accept diversity we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.