Office Tour Photos
The Senior Copywriter will join the creative team, working with art directors, designers and cross-fuctional teams on a variety of B2B and B2C communications. This role reports into the Executive Creative Director with a focus on Workhuman Live and the Workhuman e-commerce platform, lending support across demand-generation and field marketing.
Reporting to: Executive Creative Director
Location: Framingham, MA
What You will be Doing:
- Write strategic and conceptually compelling copy across event experiences, video scripts, website content, emails and landing pages, banner ads, print ads, social campaigns, conference materials, direct mail, etc.
- Quickly gain an understanding of the Workhuman and WorkHuman brands, using consistent voice and tone in all copy. Be a disciple and protector of company brand and style guidelines.
- Understand B2B go-to-market strategies and B2C segmentation strategies across a variety of online and offline mediums.
- Interpret marketing briefs and/or stakeholder objectives to develop and refine content that meets business objectives.
- Attend marketing campaign meetings and provide creative input; engage in the discussion and development.
- Ensure delivery of on-time, high-quality deliverables that address specified business challenges.
- Be adept at working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders requesting quick turnaround copy.
The Skills You Will Bring:
- Superior writing and editing skills – knowing there may be times you are the final eyes on prospect- and customer-facing content.
- Ability to manage multiple writing assignments, and work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, deadline-driven creative environment. Must be highly proactive and possess effective time management and communication skills.
- Demonstrate sharp, witty tone of voice with the ability to capture an audience’s attention and inspire action (opens, clicks, page views, collateral downloads).
- Have an eye toward engaging and forward-thinking copy, reflective of Workhuman’s position as an innovator and industry thought leader.
- Knowledge of direct response best practices, testing, and theories.
- Strong interpersonal skills – this position requires interactions with numerous internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience using Workfront, or similar project management software.
- Agency experience helpful but not required.
- 5+ years of experience B2B and B2C copyrighting in a fast-paced company.
- Experience and/or knowledge of HR audience a plus
- B.A. in English, Advertising, Journalism, Communications or a related field.
Who We Are:
Culture creators. Visionaries. Innovators. Game changers and changemakers. A Unicorn or two … That’s who we are at Workhuman®. We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work – and the world – through our people and global technology. We’re building cultures of gratitude and human connections for leading global brands – and that starts with our own. Here you can be yourself, learn, and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments, and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace and caring culture rooted in respect and gratitude. This is the place where you can make a positive difference to colleagues, customers, and the world every day. You might just be the next human we’re looking for – because all the things that make you human and unique are the very reasons you belong here!
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests
More Jobs From