EF Ultimate Break
Cambridge, MA USA
As part of a fun team that loves what they do, you will inspire young adults between 18 and 29 to sign up for life-changing travel experiences across the globe. Our Senior Copywriter opportunity lets you combine your strengths in writing, concepting, and customer empathy into a unique, rewarding role. Youll be counted on to be a multi-channel copywriting expert, an effective marketing strategist, and an original thinker. The person we are looking for is organized, detail-oriented, collaborative, and flexible.
Sound like you? Then youre our type of person. Keep reading!
The person we are looking for has been around the copy block a few times, and maybe even has agency experience. Regardless, this person will take great pleasure in making international travel irresistible. Besides pitching your fantastic ideas as part of our team, you will be writing copy for video, landing pages, travel itineraries, blogs, Tiktok and Instagram ads, promotional campaigns, social, emails, and whatever else comes along.
Your writing must be sharp and lean. Your grammar should be impeccable. Your storytelling riveting. You should be enthusiastic and proactive. Of course, you play nice with fast deadlines and you're a master juggler.
- Super strong creative writer and extremely accurate editor with the ability to push our brand forward with sharp, distinctive, motivating copy
- Excellent conceptual, storytelling/presentation and writing skills
- A kick a$s portfolio showing range of advertising, video, and site copy
- 6+ years as a copywriter, with agency experience a huge plus
- Keen sense of humor
- Curiosity about the motivations and aspirations of our travelers
- Ecommerce and lifestyle brand experience
- Strong understanding of strategic direction and direct marketing principles
- A true collaborator both within creative ideation sessions and cross-functionally
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Bachelors degree or higher preferred
Bonus Points if you have experience
- Hanging out in CMS tools
- Writing for a 18-29 audience
- Composing and testing UX copy
The reason(s) youll want to work here
Aside from joining an amazing, passionate team, we offer killer perks (and this is the abbreviated list):
- EF product discounts
- All expenses paid international travel
- Up to $1,500 a year for professional development/continued education
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, 4 weeks thereafter
- Charitable matching
- Generous health/dental/vision package
More about EF Ultimate Break
EF Ultimate Break is a division of EF Education First and is the easiest way to travel abroad for anyone 1829 years old. Every trip gives travelers the chance to make friends, explore new places, and immerse themselves in different cultureson fun, affordable, life-changing adventures.
For more information, visit www.efultimatebreak.com
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, identity, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, So Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zrich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.