Office Tour Photos
EF Ultimate Break
Cambridge, MA USA
As part of a fun team that loves what they do, you will inspire young adults between 18 and 29 to sign up for life-changing travel experiences across the globe.Our Senior Copywriter opportunity lets you combine your strengths in writing, ideation and customer experience development into a unique, rewarding role. You will be a leader in a creative, technology and production team that works to conceptualize and produce high profile work. Youll be counted on to be a multi-channel copywriting expert, an effective marketing strategist, and an original thinker. The person we are looking for has experience working on multiple projects for multiple teams with overlapping deadlines.
Sound like you? Then youre our type of person. Keep reading!
If you dig writing anything from Facebook and Instagram ads to long form stories, if you like to dance with designers (metaphorically or otherwise), if you get all giddy about a great turn of phrase, if your favorite question is, "What's in it for the reader?"...then you're our kind of writer.
The person we are looking for has been around the copy block a few times, maybe even working at an agency before. Regardless, this person will take great pleasure in making international travel irresistible. We do not merely want you to contribute to all the great things we are already working on. We want you to pipe in and say, Hey, I have some ideas. Besides pitching your fantastic ideas as part of our team, you will be writing short- and long-form copy for video, interactive properties, travel itineraries, blogs, postcards, emails and whatever else comes along.
Your writing must be sharp and lean. Your grammar should be impeccable. You should be enthusiastic and eager to learn as well as teach. You should be game to do some proofreading from time to time. Of course, you play nice with fast deadlines and you're a master juggler.
- Excellent conceptual and writing skills
- A kick a$s portfolio
- 6+ years as a copywriter, with agency experience a huge plus
- Keen sense of humor. And curiosity
- Ecommerce and lifestyle brand experience
- Strong understanding of strategic direction
- Strong understanding of direct marketing principles
- Highly organized, including the ability to adapt gracefully to changing priorities and multiple projects with a high level of accuracy
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Bachelors degree or higher preferred
- You are comfortable hanging out in CMS tools
- Experience with 18-29 audience
The reason(s) youll want to work here
Aside from joining an amazing, passionate team, we offer killer perks (and this is the abbreviated list):
- EF product discounts
- All expenses paid international travel
- Up to $1,500 a year for professional development/continued education
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, 4 weeks thereafter
- Charitable matching
- Generous health/dental/vision package
- Free in-house language classes
More about EF Ultimate Break
EF Ultimate Break is a division of EF Education First and is the easiest way to travel abroad for anyone 1829 years old. Every trip gives travelers the chance to make friends, explore new places, and immerse themselves in different cultureson fun, affordable, life-changing adventures.
For more information, visitwww.efultimatebreak.com
More about EF Education First
Since 1965, EFs mission has been to open the world through education. Today EF is the worlds largest private education organizationoffering every imaginable way to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree.
For more information, visit careers.ef.com
More Jobs From