Would you like to join CVS Health, one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies, as part of our diverse Digital team? CVS Health is embarking on a bold agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high-energy, growing team to make a difference in peoples lives. You will be in on the ground floor of innovation that aims to reinvent the health care experience.
At CVS Health, the Digital Design team creates easy, accessible, and seamless experiences for our customers on our digital healthcare, pharmacy and retail platforms. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of UX and UI designers, researchers, content strategists, engineers, and managers from product and marketing throughout the design process from strategy to pixel-perfect design. At each stage, you will advocate for our customers and ensure that the final product meets user needs.
This role is responsible for crafting strategies and content that help CVS Health customers easily and securely purchase goods and prescriptions, choose delivery or pickup, and track the status of their purchases and orders. To be successful in this role, youll need to craft concise, simple language and content strategies that are respectful of users and their intentions while meeting complex business and clinical challenges.
You will draw on UX best practices, user feedback and research, brand guidelines and accessibility standards to develop intelligent, interactive messaging and content. You have experience writing for multiple channels and devices, and good ideas on how best to serve these different contexts. You know how to collaborate with designers, product managers, and diverse business stakeholders to optimize content and think beyond the current moment in the product life cycle. Finally, you exhibit impeccable communication skills that ensure efficient collaboration with your team and stakeholders.
- Assess content needs and deliver screen copy, accessibility text, emails, SMS, notifications, and other copy on a project basis. Ensure that all content meets brand and accessibility standards. Partner with product managers in obtaining legal and compliance approval as needed.
- Participate in story grooming, sprint planning, and other agile collaboration to ensure that features are user-centered and sufficiently detailed, and that sufficient time is allotted for your work
- Help to enhance style guide and participate in content governance activities across the enterprise to ensure a consistent customer experience and messaging across channels and business units.
- Collaborate with other design team members and business partners to test and optimize user experience and content.
- Plan for content implementation and associated technical requirements, such as variable content, content management and incorporating data elements.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience (6+ preferred) in UX writing, with experience working with cross-functional teams (IT, Product, Research, etc).
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with mobile micro copy and transactional messaging such as emails, text messages and push notifications.
- Experience with agile and lean UX/software development practices.
- Experience with analyzing usability testing, A/B testing, analytics and other key performance metrics
- Ecommerce experience
- Mobile web and app experience
- Experience with Airtable, Sketch, InVision, Miro and Rally or JIRA.
- Experience or exposure to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) accessibility and writing for grade level and other regulatory constraints.
- Knowledge of enterprise content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager, ATG, Nuxeo, Oracle or other.
Bachelors degree preferred in the field of English, communications, journalism or similar area. Academic work or certifications in User Experience fields are also welcome.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
More Jobs From