Senior Content Marketing Writer
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity withAI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question Am I under attack? proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold#UBU.
What youll do:
- Write a variety of short and long-form content, including blogs, ebooks, pillar pages and thought leadership pieces. This content will be used to generate sales leads, increase brand awareness and show that Cybereason is a thought and technology leader in the endpoint security market.
- Help write and edit highly technical security research reports.
- Serve as a copy editor and review content to ensure that its free of typos and grammatical errors.
- Pitch content ideas based on what collateral sales, marketing and product marketing need.
- Interview security researchers and other Cybereason staff members for blogs, ebooks and other content.
- Maintain high editorial standards and produce content with few typos and grammatical errors.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data like downloads and page views to determine what content to write.
The background were looking for:
- BA degree in English, Journalism or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-4 years of writing and editing experience in the field of cybersecurity or similar fields.
- A passion for enterprise technology and cybersecurity.
- Strong interview skills.
- The ability to work in a deadline-driven environment.
- As part of our interviewing process, you will need to provide writing samples and take a writing test.