Senior Content Marketing Manager
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
The MarketingdepartmentatMendixis expanding and looking to add a Senior Content Marketing Manager to the team! We are looking for a self-starter with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic who is passionate about producing great content and leading others to success. While you are an excellent writer, your project management skills and get-it-done attitude make you a content marketing rock star. In this role, you will execute content strategy and prioritization, coordinate work across initiatives and campaigns and liaise with stakeholders acrossMendix.
You will create and lead content marketing strategies in order to foster organic growth, expand our audience, drive demand and ultimately, impact the future growth and success ofMendix.
- Attract potential customersandgenerate demandthrough well-developed content with deep industry insights such as whitepapers,ebooksand blog posts
- Translate complex technical topics into simple marketing concepts for diverse developer and IT business leader audiences
- Cross-team collaboration and content support for marketing programs and lead generation campaigns
- Manage the full process of content development, from idea generation to implementation to analysis
- Bring passion and creativity to create engaging and inspiring content
- At least 5 years of hands-on content marketing experience for a tech/software company.
- Experience in successfully marketing complex, technical B2B products or services with demonstrated ability to create technical content that performs
- Ability to rapidly grasp complex technical details and potential use cases for rapid application development across wide range of industries and domains
- Ability to develop deep customer empathy and product expertise, understand the entire Mendix ecosystem and key business value drivers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An exceptional, creative, and passionate writer and storyteller
- Top-notch project management skills, ability to work under pressure and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish.
- Outstanding people skills, gains satisfaction from collaborating with others and collaborative by nature with an ability to influence peers and executives alike.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.