Senior Consulting Manager, Service Innovation & Analytics
The Service Innovation team is looking to add a senior leader to their group! This person will leverage a creative approach and quantitative skills to answer high-level business and strategy questions that impact the customer experience. This team is highly cross-functional and highly visible to senior leadership, solving the most complex problems from any part of the operations.
Who we are: Service Innovation team is an internal consulting group that seeks to improve the customer experience by improving people allocation, processes, and technology. The team is cross-functional in their approach, working with teams such as R&D, Transportation & Logistics, Warehouse Operations & Inventory Positioning, etc. in order to drive impactful change that benefits the customer.
What you will do:
- Translate high-level business problems into more specific questions which can then be answered by data-driven analysis
- Partner with various business stakeholders to identify key factors and requirements for each project, and get buy-in for project methodology
- Develop a model to estimate the impact of a specific recommendation while controlling for factors that may introduce noise into the analysis
- Conduct big data analysis using SQL, R, Python and other software applications
- Present data with a clear point of view so that insights can be used to help drive business strategy
- Analyze inbound call data to root cause customer issues and prioritize efforts at reducing the first contact
- Analyze service performance after a call is placed and develop recommendations for call routing, issue handling, resolution types, etc. to reduce follow-on calls and improve customer satisfaction
- Work with Storefront to design, pilot, and measure the impact of a new webpage feature on customer purchase behavior
- Develop new ideas to Wow the customer and measure their effectiveness, such as day of delivery tracking, in which a customer can view the delivery truck as it proceeds along its route and approaches his/her residence
- Analyze the impact of fast deliveries vs. accurate deliveries on customer satisfaction in order to optimize delivery expectations on storefront
- 4+ years of progressive consulting experience, or experience in a highly analytical role.
- MBA preferred
- Passionate about solving complex business problems
- Highly analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus strongly preferred
- Possess an affinity for data, and resourcefulness in obtaining data when clean and or complete information is not available
- Extensive Excel or SQL experience, bonus points for R, Python or other programming skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including corporate and front-line teams