At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Are you an innovative thinker who is interested in architecting industry-leading Life Sciences SaaS solutions? We are looking for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial professional to lead the delivery of Veeva CRM Events Management implementations for our customers. Veeva Events Management is part of the Veeva CRM suite of Products and helps our Lifesciences/Pharmaceutical customers conduct strategic meetings like Speaker Programs, Ad-boards, Sponsorships and Exhibits etc.
In addition to leading and ensuring success for our Customers, you will serve as the product expert, representing all aspects of our product technology to peers, customers and partners. You will lead and define customer requirements discovery sessions and deliver industry leading solutions, ensure solution quality, and navigate project and political challenges to drive successful projects.
The ideal candidate has a keen focus in delivering exceptional customer success, thrives as a self-starter, and is excited to push the envelope. While the position is focused towards Veevas Events Management product, candidates may at times also be required to lead or be involved in Veevas other products as well.
Opportunities are available within the United States for this role; this is a remote position. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified U.S. based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What Youll Do
- Lead business process discovery workshops, software implementation projects, solution design requirements workshops
- Lead and mentor team members if required
- Design, configure and document the solutions to be delivered
- Work closely with business and IT staff from the clients to understand their requirements. Think critically to help them design the solution they actually need; not just the solution they think they need
- Act as primary customer liaison managing communication between project team, customer and internal stakeholders
- Be recognized as an expert in Veeva CRM Events Management
- Plan, manage, and perform application build, test, and deployment activities
- Plan for hyper-care and post-go live support activities and produce high quality knowledge transfer documents and/or deliverables
- Must have 2 + years experience implementing and leading CRM and/or other Cloud based solutions for clients on Salesforce.com platform
- Strong presentation solution design skills are essential
- Able to travel approximately 30%
- Bachelor's Degree required
Nice to Have
- Experience working with the life sciences industry is preferred
- Experience working with Apex, Visualforce and advanced Salesforce.com concepts is preferred
- Experience in conducting/coordinating Strategic Meetings Management for Life-sciences/Pharmaceutical industry
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.