LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are well on our good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Volkswagen, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But, we have everything needed to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern, airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
Do you want work in the fastest growing SaaS company in the Boston area? Do you want to contribute to build a Professional Services team for the US market and set the base for a future team leadership?
We are looking for a highly motivated team player to take responsibility of projects for our strategic accounts in North America. You will deliver projects to ramp-up LeanIX with our customers, bring their EA or Cloud Native initiatives to the next level and consult them on LeanIX core use cases. Together with your project team you will not only be responsible to deliver projects beyond expectation but contribute to LeanIXs growth by maximizing customer value through the use of our solutions. You will be closely aligned with your colleagues from Customer Success and Sales in our Boston office, as well as Germany.
Your work will have a significant impact to establish Professional Services in our Boston office and our ability to scale in the US market.
- An exciting role in one of the fastest-growing departments in an even more exciting company
- A collaborative environment that promotes knowledge sharing and encourages a hands-on approach
- Responsibility for the delivery of projects in an IT-Management and Cloud environment together with your project team
- Working with a leading SaaS Solution for Enterprise Architecture Management, Business Transformation Management, and Cloud Governance
- Fast-paced company with a collaborative mindset
- Significant contribution to ramp-up Professional Services in the US market
- Continuous development of our Professional Services offering
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A highly motivated colleague with a passion for growth and courage to do things differently
- 4-8 years of experience in IT-Management, IT-Transformation and Cloud Technologies
- Profound project management skills, e.g. from working in an internationally operating consulting company
- Desire to work hands-on in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of large enterprises IT organizations and processes
- Hands-on experience with cloud technology (AWS, Azure, GCP) or in cloud transformation programs
- Knowledge about ITSM, IT-Cost Management, and Business Transformation Management is an advantage
- Ability to move between high-level strategic conversation and roll up the sleeves work on operational level
- Confident and conscientious mindset
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.