We are looking for a hands-on and highly motivated team player with exceptional IT-Management skills and Cloud Management experience. You will take on full responsibility of projects for our strategic accounts, delivering discovery workshops via rollout-projects in order to establish an IT-Ecosystem using our LeanIX solutions as an enabler. Your work will be closely aligned with your colleagues from Customer Success and Sales teams within our Watertown office, as well as in Germany. You will be responsible for representing Professional Services in our Watertown office and foster routines that enable the team to scale in the U.S. market.
Responsibilities/What is Waiting For You:
- Ownership and completion of hands-on projects in an IT-Management and Cloud environment
- Working with a leading SaaS Solution for Enterprise Architecture Management and adjacent disciplines
- Contributing to the development of a new team in the U.S. market
- Continuously enhancing our suite of professional services offerings
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams, representing the Professional Services team in the U.S.
- A fast-paced company with a collaborative mindset
- 5+ years of IT Management experience in an internationally operating consulting company
- Understanding of large Enterprise IT organizations, IT Portfolio Management, EAM, and Cloud Management
- Project management / leadership experience
- Knowledge of ServiceNow and IT-Cost Management. Business Transformation Management knowledge is a strong plus
- Willingness to grow with high energy level
- Confident and conscientious mindset
LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are well on our good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Zalando, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we have to work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But, we have everything needed to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern, airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
More Jobs From