At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Are you driven and self-motivated? Are you passionate about bringing purpose-built technologies that enable greater compliance and process efficiencies to the Medical Device and Diagnostics (MD&D) industry? Are you looking for a collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to contribute and share your thoughts and ideas?
Veeva is looking for experienced professionals to implement Veeva Vault Cloud solutions. The ideal candidate will utilize their industry knowledge and expertise to transform the way our customers collect, maintain, and distribute business critical processes and documentation. They will also contribute ideas and work with other Veeva team members to innovate and refine our internal processes, share feedback and work with our product team, and enhance our delivery model to meet the ever-changing needs of the Medical Devices and Diagnostics industry.
Opportunities are available across the United States for this role; this is a remote position. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified US-based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
- Lead implementation projects for Medical Device and Diagnostics customers, focused on Vault Clinical Operations, Regulatory, Quality Management, and Commercial Content applications
- Conduct workshops, gather system requirements, design, configure and validate Vault solutions
- Be responsible for project management activities such as timeline and resource planning, leading cross-functional teams, and budget tracking & forecasting
- Manage communication between the project team, customer, partners and internal stakeholders
- Work closely with customers business and IT stakeholders to design a solution that adheres to industry best practices and aligns to customer needs
- Mentor project team members and junior consultants across the global Professional Services organization
- Ensure customer success from the beginning to the end of the engagement
- Continue to expand and develop industry knowledge to enhance our delivery model to meet the changing business needs of Veeva and our customers
- Provide insight and recommendations to improve our technology and work closely with our Product team to ensure the best solutions for our customers.
- 8 + years experience in Life Sciences with a focus on Medical Devices and/or Diagnostics
- Experience implementing, designing, and administering clinical, quality, regulatory, or commercial applications
- Self-starter and motivated individual with the ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Proven ability to manage diverse customers and /or stakeholders, and ensure project delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
- Ability to quickly understand customer requirements and create corresponding solution designs
- Understanding of document and data collection and storage
- Understanding of compliance and computer systems validation requirements
- 4-year Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position
- Ability to travel 50% to 75%
Nice to Have
- Computer Science, Life Science or related degree preferred
- Familiarity with MD&D industry standards and regulatory requirements (e.g.: QSR, ISO13485, 2017/745, 2017/746)
- Direct experience with regulated systems or data driven applications such as Veeva Vault solutions, SharePoint, NextDocs, Documentum, FirstDoc /FirstPoint, Trackwise, Medidata, Liquent Insight
- SaaS/Cloud delivery experience
- Experience in Services Delivery Management or Pre-Sales presentations and demonstrations
- PMP certification / Scrum certification
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Flexible PTO
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From