Office Tour Photos
The Workhuman Strategy and Consulting (S&C) team is looking for an innovative learning specialist with experience and expertise in developing educational materials to support creation of best-in-class learning assets that will drive practice adoption and program success with existing and prospective clients. The ideal candidate will be a primary driver of the vision for our external customer educational efforts and will thrive in a collaborative environment working closely with internal and external stakeholders. This role will report to the Senior Manager, Learning Programs.
Reporting to: Senior Manager, Learning Programs
Location: Framingham, MA or US - Remote
What You Will Be Doing:
- Collaborate with leadership, subject matter experts, internal and external stakeholders to design learning experience programs aligned with the strategy of the organization and existing initiatives
- Understand learning needs, create learning objectives and scope learning paths considering multiple business touchpoints
- Develop and deliver high quality and impactful learning content that enables learning to stick, and results in behavior change
- Innovate and evolve learning and development programs and objectives
- Build strong relationships with internal teams to leverage internal tools and resources
The Skills You Will Bring:
- 10+ years of experience in instructional design methodology and adult learning concepts in a consulting, human resources, organizational development, employee communications, or training function in an internal or vendor role
- Expertise assessing training needs and developing related content, principles and practices with experience applying this knowledge to adult learners
- Proficiency with designing and developing training materials for instructor-led, virtual instructor-led and e-learnings to support the build of a learning hub, carrying out all activities in the Training Development Life Cycle using the ADDIE /SAM model
- Understanding of the Learning & Development industry, current learning technologies, assessments and survey platforms; familiarity with eLearning authoring and eLearning resources tools (preferred)
- Strong project management, facilitation and communication skills for the development and delivery of learning curricula
- True team player, with a positive attitude and strong collaboration skills within the team and cross-functionally
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal, written, presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization both technical and non-technical
- Ability to use data to help inform strategy and direction
- Innovative mindset and intellectual curiosity to learn about internal and external HR industry trends
- S. or B.A. degree in instructional design or technology, organizational development, behavioral psychology, education, or related discipline preferred
Who We Are:
Culture creators. Visionaries. Innovators. Game changers and changemakers. A Unicorn or two … That’s who we are at Workhuman®. We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work – and the world – through our people and global technology. We’re building cultures of gratitude and human connections for leading global brands – and that starts with our own. Here you can be yourself, learn and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace and caring culture rooted in respect and gratitude. This is the place where you can make a positive difference to colleagues, customers and the world every day. You might just be the next human we’re looking for – because all the things that make you human and unique are the very reasons you belong here!
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
More Jobs From